What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

infamous114
infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter.Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
edited September 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Thread is broken.

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought the Pilot was way cooler than anything ive seen on Arrow (Only saw most of season one)

Still has that Corny CW Drama vibe though at some parts.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't somebody make a flash thread already?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Nah. There's an Arrow thread.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this show I didn't want to watch the pilot episode.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is the guy in the show gonna be in the justice League movie? Same with arrow?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessir
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opted not to watch that pilot leak. I like watching week to week not having to wait all this time for episode 2 and whatnot. This show looks cool, but either that trailer spoiled the whole season or a whole lot of stuff is going down in the first episode
  • infamous114
    The trailer only showed the 1st episode.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    The pilot was dope there wasn't a dull moment throughout the entire episode,I felt like a kid again watching it.....good stuff
    OG Flash playing the father is a nice touch as well
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a fan of the old Flash show back in the day, so Ima 🤬 with this. Flash is an underrated character. I think he's on the same level as Spider-Man imo.
  • infamous114
    tumblr_nbd73lDNtI1s5zf6fo1_500.jpg

Dominic Purcell has boarded The CW comic-book drama as a DC Comics villain, reuniting with his Prison Break co-star Wentworth Miller in the 10th episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Purcell will play 🤬 Rory, a pyromaniac who finds an outlet for his obsession with fire when he teams up with Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller) and becomes the villain known as Heatwave.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^oh 🤬 heatwave I fought that dude when I played dcu online yesterday.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are y'all feeling the suit? Idk how I feel yet.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suit is kind of wack. too leathery imo. I hate the lightning bolts on the ears too.

Would have been dope if they did a new 52 version where its some sort of armor kind of bulkier armor.

If i remember correctly from the Pilot his suits made out of kevlar aint it?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's his origin story and this suit was given to him by professor zoom and captain cold so it should change eventually.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can never get into cw stuff.
  • infamous114
    BoldChild wrote: »

You're sleeping on Arrow if that's the case.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BoldChild wrote: »

I agree with you but arrow and flash are pure epicness.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Also Greg Berlanti (creator of arrow and flash) is making a supergirl series, be on the lookout.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BoldChild

man watch the 1st season of Arrow. Far from the CW you're thinking about.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will check them out, I forgot that Supernatural is on CW, so I guess they must have some other decent stuff.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their lineup of shows is different from a while back. Supernatural has been on for a while and kinda started what the CW is now. Not that dreamy 🤬 like Smallville used to be.
    Ollie was catching bodies in that first season with no 🤬 given
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the way they're casting the rogues.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh_bruh! wrote: »
    Also Greg Berlanti (creator of arrow and flash) is making a supergirl series, be on the lookout.

The turn around this guy has made with DC fans is amazing. It wasn't too long ago that he was being crucified for his 🤬 Green Lantern movie script revision.