What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    April Fools

That's what my 🤬 get for not scrolling to the very bottom of the article. lol, I hate white people; they're the only ones who treat this day like a holiday
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CGI was a little suspect this episode...and I don't care for how they just kinda picked and chose what would change in the timeline...but still a dope episode! Man...I was hoping Barry would come back and find out Iris was now his girl...lol
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the April fools joke...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What was the April fools joke...

That Flash would be appearing in a crossover on "Gotham."
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    They be like, yo when you go there . Whatever you do don't do this one thing

Soon as that 🤬 gets there he like..... Iight let me go do this 🤬 they said not to
    Yo, but that is how the flash acts though, he's hella impulsive. I think it has something to do with the speed force if I remember correctly.

one question? what was that wraith and where did it come from?

From the speed force. Like Eobard said it was basically something that puts time travel abusers in check. Sort of a way for the universe itself to self correct.

How awesome is Cavanagh BTW? The way he shifted between both characters so seamlessly was admirable as 🤬 from an artistic standpoint. That takes so much skill and he does it effortlessly. Such an amazing actor. They're so lucky to have him.

Basically it's the t.v version of the black flash.

Yeah dude really makes it look like he was a completely different person. Him getting out of the chair is still 🤬 G.O.A.T!! When he rouse up out the chair I was like "awww 🤬 , watch out berry!!!!!!!". The getting up out the chair is still very powerful.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no mention of Berry going to see Supergirl?! I thought he was going to swing by there on his way back to the future. Especially after they showed the time traveling chest plate on reverse flash's suit.
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    charles2 wrote: »
    So no mention of Berry going to see Supergirl?! I thought he was going to swing by there on his way back to the future. Especially after they showed the time traveling chest plate on reverse flash's suit.

The recent episodes of flash (when they were shot) were recorded before the flash/super girl crossover. So they will prob be mentioning it when the show comes back on. Remember Barry still hasn't reopened Any breaches yet to get to zoom so he kind of still never met up with super girl
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    They be like, yo when you go there . Whatever you do don't do this one thing

Soon as that 🤬 gets there he like..... Iight let me go do this 🤬 they said not to
    Yo, but that is how the flash acts though, he's hella impulsive. I think it has something to do with the speed force if I remember correctly.

one question? what was that wraith and where did it come from?

From the speed force. Like Eobard said it was basically something that puts time travel abusers in check. Sort of a way for the universe itself to self correct.

How awesome is Cavanagh BTW? The way he shifted between both characters so seamlessly was admirable as 🤬 from an artistic standpoint. That takes so much skill and he does it effortlessly. Such an amazing actor. They're so lucky to have him.

Basically it's the t.v version of the black flash.

Yeah dude really makes it look like he was a completely different person. Him getting out of the chair is still 🤬 G.O.A.T!! When he rouse up out the chair I was like "awww 🤬 , watch out berry!!!!!!!". The getting up out the chair is still very powerful.

Barry was gonna catch that "🤬 hand of death".That fatality still got Cisco in his feelings til this day and let us not forget that Oliver,Iris, and Barry almost caught that vibrating 🤬 hand fatality by Wells/Thawne
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Flash: Katie Cassidy to Appear on Show as Black Siren, Executive Producer Says
    Executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed during a press screening that Cassidy will be featured in an Earth-2 appearance as Black Siren. Cassidy plays Black Canary on "Arrow."
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    April 19th though?

proxy.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi51.tinypic.com%2F2wom0w6.gif
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn thats a lot of Ls
    🤬 even got two L's in his last name lol
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well Supergirl needs to be officially renewed first
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    super girl may move to wb if cbs does not renew
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look at the date of this video, this is an April fools video.
  • gemini86
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

Hey

Shut up
  • gemini86
    TheBossman wrote: »

Hey

Shut up

im about to be on some Liam Neelson 🤬 with u my 🤬
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    damn I thought we would see a 2 minute trailer of the final couple episodes of this show and Arrow leading up to the finales similar to last year
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

never liked small ville only those episodes where blue beetle and booster gold appeared. I guess now since they cant say his name on the show superman will appear as the red and blue blur.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

never liked small ville only those episodes where blue beetle and booster gold appeared. I guess now since they cant say his name on the show superman will appear as the red and blue blur.

Why do people keep repeating this myth?

They've called him Clark, Superman, Kal-El, they've even shown him twice but in shadow and when Kara was passing out so her vision was blurry. It's like you folks don't actually watch or are hard of hearing because they've referred to Superman as Superman many times over.

Hell in the opening narration for the show she boastfully exclaims: "Superman!"

Can't get much more blatant than that.

He showed up in the last episode btw. He was gonna lend Kara a hand before he fell under the trance of the myriad.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭

Why do people keep repeating this myth?

They've called him Clark, Superman, Kal-El, they've even shown him twice but in shadow and when Kara was passing out so her vision was blurry. It's like you folks don't actually watch or are hard of hearing because they've referred to Superman as Superman many times over.

To be fair, for the pilot episode, she wasn't able to use his name IIRC. In the opening sequence, she never used Superman, only that her cousin grew up and she was no longer needed.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    super girl may move to wb if cbs does not renew

Wait hold up move where?