What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so heres the summary for the next 2 weeks. Flash is on another 3 week break after this week. lmao jk

The Flash (TV Series)
    Back to Normal (2016)
    Plot Summary
    Showing one plot summary
    A meta human with super strength named Griffin Grey mistakes Harry for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him, demanding that wells cure him from his current condition. Realising another brilliant Wells could Track Griffins Location, Barry asks Jesse to help. Meanwhile, Wally corners Joe About the Flash.

Rupture (2016)
    Plot Summary
    Showing one plot summary
    Zoom arrives back on Earth-1 intent on taking over Central City. Barry and Wells come up with a plan to stop Zoom once and for all but it's extremely dangerous. Unsure if he should take the risk, Barry reaches out to both fathers for advice. Henry is adamantly opposed to Barry risking his life again but Joe thinks he can handle it which puts the two men at odds with each other. Meanwhile, Cisco is shocked when he vibes the Earth-2 villain Rupture, who happens to be his brother Dante's doppelganger. Rupture came to this Earth seeking justice for Reverb's death. Iris decides she's finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him.
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man in the mask has to be either a jay from another earth, or another barry.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gotta be Wally, Matterfact I bet Zoom knew Wally was a speedster.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't watched yet but no! Stop it.

This story line better pan out good...I'm feeling like they gon 🤬 it up...like the writers confused themselves and nobody called them out on it.

Based on comments in here, will watch later.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol episode left me confused
  • matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they shouldve at least shown how Zoom went back in time to find himself to let himself get killed.

I also didnt get how he was able to go between earth 1 and 2 easily after cisco opened the portal again
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    so heres the summary for the next 2 weeks. Flash is on another 3 week break after this week. lmao jk

The Flash (TV Series)
    Back to Normal (2016)
    Plot Summary
    Showing one plot summary
    A meta human with super strength named Griffin Grey mistakes Harry for Earth-1 Harrison Wells and kidnaps him, demanding that wells cure him from his current condition. Realising another brilliant Wells could Track Griffins Location, Barry asks Jesse to help. Meanwhile, Wally corners Joe About the Flash.

Rupture (2016)
    Plot Summary
    Showing one plot summary
    Zoom arrives back on Earth-1 intent on taking over Central City. Barry and Wells come up with a plan to stop Zoom once and for all but it's extremely dangerous. Unsure if he should take the risk, Barry reaches out to both fathers for advice. Henry is adamantly opposed to Barry risking his life again but Joe thinks he can handle it which puts the two men at odds with each other. Meanwhile, Cisco is shocked when he vibes the Earth-2 villain Rupture, who happens to be his brother Dante's doppelganger. Rupture came to this Earth seeking justice for Reverb's death. Iris decides she's finally ready to open up to Barry about her feelings for him.

They were doing good not giving us a love relationship storyline for almost 7 episodes unlike Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow ...im excited but i hope this is not Olicity 2.0/ Kendra and Ray Palmer 2.0 ,but I guess Iris wasn't feeling Earth 1 James St patrick/Ghost too much
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMFH!

So are they saying that Jay Garrick never existed on Earth 2? NO EARTH 2 FLASH?

Just Hunter Zoloman, who thought "it was fun" to be a hero but really is a sick serial killer with a "need for speed"????

Really my 🤬 ?

Wack, wack, wack...

And yes, I think the guy in the mask is Barry from another earth or past or future either from E1 or E2
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he killed his past self, wouldn't he cease to exist?
    Last season Eddie killed himself and that caused thawne to no longer exist.
    I hate time travel and it looks like they don't have a set of rules that explains how things work
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Man, I haven't seen the episode yet but all these comments are discouraging. Sounds like they infact did 🤬 this up, the writers had no idea how to recover from mistakenly showing zoom (hunter?) killing earth 2 jay. I stated this concern two months ago. Just fucken sigh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gemini86
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    I hate time travel and it looks like they don't have a set of rules that explains how things work

no... the same thing with Eobard Thawne. did u forget when he came back a couple of episodes ago. He was protected by the speedforce
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

Bruh. We went over this already, the dude is a white male.

Cotdammit 🤬 , just lemme believe
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish Zoom had a more compelling reason for being evil though. His origin was pretty "horror movie villain" cliche.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish Zoom had a more compelling reason for being evil though. His origin was pretty "horror movie villain" cliche.

Zoom reminds me more of a horror movie villian than a Super Villian
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zoom sounded like carnage...i can live with that....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Sounds like they infact did 🤬 this up, the writers had no idea how to recover from mistakenly showing zoom (hunter?) killing earth 2 jay. I stated this concern two months ago. Just fucken sigh.

I've been saying this for a while too.

The explanation about Jay being killed made no sense at all.

Guess it sounds better than admitting that.....at the time Zoom killed Jay.....they hadn't yet decided that Jay/Hunter would be Zoom.

Or that once they decided it, they forgot to edit that scene out of the show.
  • gemini86
    deadeye wrote: »
    Sounds like they infact did 🤬 this up, the writers had no idea how to recover from mistakenly showing zoom (hunter?) killing earth 2 jay. I stated this concern two months ago. Just fucken sigh.

I'd been saying this for a while too.

The explanation about Jay being killed made no sense at all.

Guess it sounds better than admitting that.....at the time Zoom killed Jay.....they hadn't yet decided that Jay/Hunter would be Zoom.

Or that once they decided it, they forgot to edit that scene out of the show.

I didn't like the explanation they gave as well. I thought about u when I seen it and thought maybe u were right. When Barry lost the speed force I was sick to my stomach
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

no... the same thing with Eobard Thawne. did u forget when he came back a couple of episodes ago. He was protected by the speedforce

That was different because it was a version of Eobard who hadn't learned how to travel far back enough yet to 🤬 Barry's mom or learn Barry's identity, so the guy in season 1 who killed Wells was a later version of the guy we saw in season 2 they had to let go in order for season 1's series of events to occur to begin with, which implies either the Flash that told Barry to close the door and let his mom die is either a future version of this Barry or a Barry from another timeline, perhaps like The Flashpoint universe, who realises his mother's death is essential to avoid a butterfly effect that 🤬 things up even worse.

What Zoom implied here is be can somehow consolidate a past version of himself or erase them from the timeline because he is a constant at this point, he can't be erased but apparently can erase himself or at least absorb his past forms to empower his current self.

I am wondering if with the whole black eyes and the allusion to the Black Flash with the time reaper if there is more to Zoom, if they are setting him up long term as that time spectre who gets lost in the Speed Force and tries to suck Barry dry... in which case we've already witnessed Pied Piper 🤬 him a couple of episodes ago, right?
    I'm even more confused
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hunter a junkie forreal you saw the way he was looking at the speedforce
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    So I hated the explanation they gave for hunter.. Anyway does Barry get the speed force back by re creating the same accident that gave him his powers??