What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    jaxn wrote: »
    This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth.

Network legalities. It sucks but the fact that the crossover still exists is a miracle in itself. As subtle as it was Supergirl's theme playing when the breach opened and Barry asking how long he was gone for was all we could legally get it seems.

but there references related to other characters on that cross over like Green Arrow,Black Canary, Zoom, and Star labs stuff..

remember when Constantine was on Arrow earlier this season and they were throwing shots/sneak disses at NBC with him asking Felicity for a peacock feather so he can scratch his back and ass with it ?they did it than

You can make references tho characters in crossovers but you can't have blatant acknowledgement of one show on a network on another show on a different network for whatever reason. It's stupid but it goes as far back as the 60s. Network legalities are funny style 🤬 .

it is but shows still do it regardless...kinda like how South Park took shots freely at Family Guy and The Simpsons in 2003/2004 with that two park episode

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i seen other fans saying the same 🤬 that he basically said hes not faster than reverse flash. he was basically saying that he cant speed mirage on 2 different earths at the same time. some fans have to have their hands held through episodes sometimes and act like they have no comprehension skills

yeah even i caught that. he meant he couldnt speed mirage on 2 different earths.. not that he couldnt speed mirage at all.

are yall sure about that?

after that episode im not sure about 🤬 lol... thats just how i took it
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i seen other fans saying the same 🤬 that he basically said hes not faster than reverse flash. he was basically saying that he cant speed mirage on 2 different earths at the same time. some fans have to have their hands held through episodes sometimes and act like they have no comprehension skills

yeah even i caught that. he meant he couldnt speed mirage on 2 different earths.. not that he couldnt speed mirage at all.

are yall sure about that?

after that episode im not sure about 🤬 lol... thats just how i took it

The writers should've done a better job. I'm taking his words at face value. It's not like he's the one creating the breaches. I would assume he can jump back and forth through the portal at enhanced speeds as well. I guess more will be explained in these last few episodes.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They 🤬 up man. I love the show n
    will continou watching it but they completly dropped the ball after zoom fled and took wally. Its a disgrace lol But the show gave me so much goatness that I ain't even mad.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just a minor observation, but why didn't Barry inform Cisco and crew that he just went to another Earth after trying out the device? I assume this is when he breached over into Supergirl's earth.

Network legalities. It sucks but the fact that the crossover still exists is a miracle in itself. As subtle as it was Supergirl's theme playing when the breach opened and Barry asking how long he was gone for was all we could legally get it seems.

but there references related to other characters on that cross over like Green Arrow,Black Canary, Zoom, and Star labs stuff..

remember when Constantine was on Arrow earlier this season and they were throwing shots/sneak disses at NBC with him asking Felicity for a peacock feather so he can scratch his back and ass with it ?they did it than

You can make references tho characters in crossovers but you can't have blatant acknowledgement of one show on a network on another show on a different network for whatever reason. It's stupid but it goes as far back as the 60s. Network legalities are funny style 🤬 .

So basically CW let The Flash appear in Supergirl and allowed them to name drop The CW. Then CBS said 🤬 you CW, deal with this 10 second clip of the Supergirl theme song and 🤬 !
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea this episode is like missing a strike on route to a perfect game...... You a little let down, but it's still awesome..,

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo...

1. Zoom knew he'd have to 🤬 his double, yet he says this complicates things after killing him--a statement that indicates a plan is/has been altered.

2. He has feelings for Kaitlyn despite being on Earth-2 while past him is getting in her head/guts? Seems legit.

3. Barry coughs up his speed after Wally is released, despite being faster than Zoom, and with SQUUUUUUUUAD! in tow? I thought it would be revealed that Wells poisoned the Speed Force somehow. Nope.

4. The most clever origin they could come up with for Zoom was Barry with a twist? That's some Naruto villain 🤬 where the flashbacks reveal the villain was some outcast, ostracized little 🤬 before turning to the dark side.

5. Cats always quick to hand out the crown for best this, that, or the other and then 🤬 like this happens.

6. "The Darkness." Stop it. If he's the Black Racer or whatever, this is a convoluted way to get to that end. Have his body burn out due to Velocity 9 like the chick a few episodes ago, but then have that burnout "unleash" the spirit of Zoom that can only leave the Speed Force when Barry reaches a certain speed or something. You get to elevate Flash to beast mode, cap it to keep him vulnerable and interesting, AND keep a reserve villain that can be all CGI and/or an actor.

Right now they stepped in a pile of 🤬 that's relying on a Man in the Iron Mask gag to pan out.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Jay that got cool with Team Flash was a time remnant and Zoom of course is 🤬 Hunter Zolomon, what happened to the Hunter Zoloman from Earth 1 that Jay and Kaitlyn saw in the park?
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    TheBossman wrote: »

After watching the the clip the emergency awesome guy gives you an understanding on what the writers tried to pull off. I kind of understand it better (that is what I am telling myself).. Next episode please..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Jay that got cool with Team Flash was a time remnant and Zoom of course is 🤬 Hunter Zolomon, what happened to the Hunter Zoloman from Earth 1 that Jay and Kaitlyn saw in the park?

Wouldn't even bother trying to make sense out of it.

Just another example of the mistake they're trying to cover up.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched this 🤬 3 times today just to see if I missed anything because after I saw it the first time I was hella confused. I hope they tie these loose ends up.
    Iris was looking edible as always. That 🤬 is beautiful.
    Barry shoulda told Zoom I lied once he released Wally. Zoom ain't to be trusted, 🤬 em.

tumblr_n85opal5K81sf0yqio1_500.gif
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    team flash with the low blow using jay's dead momma against him
  • bununs alias
    they shouldve at least shown how Zoom went back in time to find himself to let himself get killed.

I also didnt get how he was able to go between earth 1 and 2 easily after cisco opened the portal again

i guess the wormhole sisco opened is permanently open ?
  • bununs alias
    they shouldve at least shown how Zoom went back in time to find himself to let himself get killed.

I also didnt get how he was able to go between earth 1 and 2 easily after cisco opened the portal again

i guess the wormhole sisco opened is permanently open ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    DWO wrote: »

Lol already been posted
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch this 🤬 be blamed on Kevin Smith 5 years from now
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching Legends of Tomorrow, the whole time zoom pulling his younger self out of the timeline makes less sense.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ just let it go bruh lolol.. like a couple folks posted already.. yeah they 🤬 up big time with the zoom explanation, but Flash been so good since it started, cant even hold it against them. now the next few episodes they better bring that heat.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't really be a 🤬 up if they explicitily stated that he was a remnant from another timeline. Think of how many times Barry has gone to the past and restructured the timeline thus negating the existence of different versions of all these characters anyway.
  • Broddie
    edited April 2016
    Time travel isn't real but like Doc Brown used to say "you're not thinking fourth dimensionally".

If Hunter picked an earlier version of himself from a timeline that Barry's time travel shenanigans eventually sabotaged then it's no big thing for future him to 🤬 him. "This complicates things" was in reference to the breaches getting closed.

The biggest plothole from this episode really was the whole traveling back to Earth 2 with Wally thing. Everything else was consistent with what we learned this season beginning with the appearance of pre-Wells identity theft Eobard Thawne.
  • Broddie

His episode isn't airing for like 3 more weeks. He didn't write it anyway. Just directed.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

His episode isn't airing for like 3 more weeks. He didn't write it anyway. Just directed.

The Internet

1. Doesn't care
    2. Hates Kevin Smith
    3. Will retroactively rewrite history