What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Flash (CW)

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace Chemical
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo....dude phased all the way through Caitlyn....

Man...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode was kinda lackluster honestly
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Episode was kinda lackluster honestly

Literally nothing happened.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spent 20 mins to break killer frost out and kills her in 30 seconds
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh, two weeks in a row....

you think it's the pressure from all the movies and daredevil killing it??

you think that's why we had all the breaks.. they were struggling to tie it all together?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    DWO wrote: »
    bruh, two weeks in a row....

you think it's the pressure from all the movies and daredevil killing it??

you think that's why we had all the breaks.. they were struggling to tie it all together?

They have put nothing but filler episodes out for the last 2wks. This Zoom saga doesn't have to be this long and the writers took something simple and made it way too long.

They really goofed with Zoom not being able to speed mirage yet he supposed to be faster anf more powerful than Flash and Reverse Flash. Poor writing and editing messed up this season so far but they may fix it in the upcoming episodes but as of right now not feeling the direction.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah almost fell asleep watching last night
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Well these comments aren't promising, haven't seen the episode yet.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Nothing happened? How superficial are you cats? It's called character development.

I personally liked this episode much more than last week's mess cause it slowed down things enough to address character hurdles that this season has been needed to overcome (Ie: The Wells family dysfunction and Harry's guilt driven dilemma, Iris' feelings towards Barry and vice versa, Wally finally questioning why The Flash always conveniently shows up etc.).
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well these comments aren't promising, haven't seen the episode yet.

If all you want from this show is nothing but action and money shots then just skip it. If you actually care about these characters developing any further then don't.
  • Dupac
    Broddie wrote: »
    Nothing happened? How superficial are you cats? It's called character development.

I personally liked this episode much more than last week's mess cause it slowed down things enough to address character hurdles that this season has been needed to overcome (Ie: The Wells family dysfunction and Harry's guilt driven dilemma, Iris' feelings towards Barry and vice versa, Wally finally questioning why The Flash always conveniently shows up etc.).

we want action!!!!!!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool brotha man but this episode was still boring as hell though I have no issues with character development. Agents of Shield yesterday >>
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Agents of Shield is boring as 🤬
  • Dupac
  • iron man1
    Agents of Shield is boring as 🤬
    I forgot Agents of Shield still existed lmao

Sleeping but it's not for everyone my expectations were low on it's inception so I've enjoyed it since s1.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly alot of y'alls "explanation of this Hunter, Zoom, Jay, whateva just made things even more complicated and confusing. F*** all yall.

I'll wait to watch then reveil who the man in the iron mask is.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode after next week

The Flash (TV Series)
    The Runaway Dinosaur

With Barry gone, the team must figure out a way to handle the return of an old enemy - Girder. Realizing Girder is retracing his steps from his last attack, Iris volunteers to act as bait to trap him in S.T.A.R. Labs. Meanwhile, Barry fights to return to his old life.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Man now that zoom is revealed he's no longer as cool. It used to be like an oh 🤬 moment every time he was around.. Now jay a wack ass 🤬 IMO

u buggin. it may have taken the excitement out trying to se who he is but when hes around u still feel like "how the 🤬 will they get out of this."
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Man now that zoom is revealed he's no longer as cool. It used to be like an oh 🤬 moment every time he was around.. Now jay a wack ass 🤬 IMO

Zoom is still a beast, even if I hate the fact that its Hunter underneath the mask..
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i m guessing wally is gonna probably get super powers in this particle accelerator explosion