What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Y'all Think About an IC room on KiK?

KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit.H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
So KiK changed their format to an AOL chat room type vibe. You can create rooms and also search for rooms based on your particular interests.

Would you frequent an IC chat room if one were created?

KiK is a mobIle only app, and you have to create an account.

Comments

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could convene there should they shut 🤬 down.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why.......................just make a thread here
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm id be down
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wit it.... add me @animalplanet86

No weirdo 🤬 though. Put my Snapchat on Tinder and random people stay watching me.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why.......................just make a thread here
    Kat wrote: »
    We could convene there should they shut 🤬 down.

i see ur point
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naaahhh. Do the kik room. That 🤬 would be live. I had kik for 2 days some years ago, and the room I was in was the most off the hook social media experience i've ever had.
    It's really fun..reminds me of AOL. You can easily share pics and gifs and stuff.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what a KiK is. I'll just stick with my ic fb and IG friends
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been having Kik for a couple of years
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's kik
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Stop being a fuddy duddy Louis. It wouldn't hurt to have it just in case.
    Beta wrote: »
    Kik is for jumpoffs

It's for what you choose to use it for..like Craigslist and Backpage.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.kik.com

It's an app.

So what would be the benefit of doing this?

I mean, only 2 or 3 women actively post, why would anyone wanna kik wit a bunch of dudes?
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't Kik for kids?
    https://www.kik.com

It's an app.

So what would be the benefit of doing this?

I mean, only 2 or 3 women actively post, why would anyone wanna kik wit a bunch of dudes?

Because other people can join the room as well..non IC members.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Stop being a fuddy duddy Louis. It wouldn't hurt to have it just in case.

There's no reason for name calling.

I'll consider it.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatsapp