What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lady of Rage Killed MC Eiht on his Own S#!t

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchinMembers Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geezus... Rage destroyed this
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I heard the song before but to see the visuals like damn she blacked out in this 🤬
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 I wouldn't have minded another two verses from Rage
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby D can still get the wood from me btw
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She spazzed the 🤬 out..eiht sounding hella mediocre
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Rage criminally underrated when the topic of best female MC's comes up... I guess because the Death Row roster was so big at the time she got lost... In fact what solo project's does she have??? She should have a huge catalog, from 1994 to the 90s...

I got a feeling she retired from music for a while, or maybe I just think that because she seemed to disappear...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I was hyped for the Eiht and Premo collaboration, two of my favourite MC's and producers I just dont think they match too well on tracks...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Yeah Rage criminally underrated when the topic of best female MC's comes up... I guess because the Death Row roster was so big at the time she got lost... In fact what solo project's does she have??? She should have a huge catalog, from 1994 to the 90s...

I got a feeling she retired from music for a while, or maybe I just think that because she seemed to disappear...

She dropped a project on Deathrow called Necessary Roughness back in 97. It was a decent album.

This was my favorite song off of the album:

Yes DJ Premiere produced the track.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that her only album? Does she have any mix tapes? She should get some shine from this.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that her only album? Does she have any mix tapes? She should get some shine from this.

She had a mixtape in 2005 called VA 2 LA

I never heard this tape.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

She dropped a project on Deathrow called Necessary Roughness back in 97. It was a decent album.

That album was more than decent imo she was spitting that whole album. Deathrow dropped the ball on her
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually probably the best verse I've ever heard eiht spit.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been the GOAT mc's imo

• blackamerica

🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been the GOAT mc's imo

• blackamerica
    edited September 2017

🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been the GOAT mc's imo. She completely murdered this

• blackamerica
    edited September 2017

🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been the GOAT mc's imo. She completely murdered this

• blackamerica

• blackamerica

🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been
  • blackamerica
    edited September 2017

Yes DJ Premiere produced the track.[/quote]
    🤬 , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been
  • illestni99ainne
    Bruh ok we get it
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN, THIS 🤬 GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS :lol:
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She verbally annihilated that song! It was cute for her!
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    AHH NEEDS TO FIX THIS BROKE 🤬 , FOR REAL!