What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

8 Year Old Boy Beaten To Death With A Hammer While Protecting 7 Year old Sister From A Molester

2»

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    I come back to this thread and get madder. Anyone who 🤬 children should die the same day they're caught if found guilty.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I know everybody is entitled to a defense, but seriously as an attorney how could you take on a client like this..especially if they enter a "not guilty" plea.

Defense attorney's sometimes like having guilty defendants. Strange, but look it up sometime.

My friend who's a criminal defense attorney said that some of his defendants crimes made him literally sick. He changed his emphasis to corporate
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PureYang wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    I know everybody is entitled to a defense, but seriously as an attorney how could you take on a client like this..especially if they enter a "not guilty" plea.

Defense attorney's sometimes like having guilty defendants. Strange, but look it up sometime.

My friend who's a criminal defense attorney said that some of his defendants crimes made him literally sick. He changed his emphasis to corporate

That too. Classmate of mine was a prosecutor out in NO and his conscious started 🤬 with him as well. Left and switched to defending folks. it happens.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slice his neck arteries, let him bleed out, make sure he chokes on his blood, too
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    That little warrior had more heart than his 🤬 ass mammy. How the 🤬 was she present at the scene but is the only one not 🤬 up? A lot of these 🤬 don't need to be breeding because they keep choosing 🤬 who don't need to be breeding they dam selves

I saw her pics...big ugly fat 🤬 ...

She prolly let him molest her kids bcuz

"He had dreads and tatts" disgusting
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk, can't be talking about skipping trials (or MFs not having attorneys) - and executing MFs just off of media & police reports, or how 🤬 looks.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always boyfriends and 🤬 . These 🤬 are fulla 🤬
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This lil boy was a true American hero had more guts than majority of today's adults
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen on another site that that 🤬 🤬 been a sexual predator since he was 13 he has rapes on his criminal record
  • a minor
    a minor Members Posts: 8 ✭✭
    How do you become that evil? They better not put his ass in P.C. either!
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my heart hurts reading the thread title......had to close the office door to collect myself
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

Fame and Fortune a lot of times

everyone deserves adequate counsel. Even the worst of the worst. We can't pick and choose who gets what legal rights. It would only backfire if we could.

Atty are allowed to plea when their client wants. Even if they don't believe him. Most likely this atty said I don't care if you are guilty or not. Don't tell me. Because if he admits to a crime the atty has to turn him in to the police.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

Probably has s public defender
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

Probably has s public defender

And with a high profile case that atty is going to milk the case for sure

Going to trial is a money maker
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Throw him in the bing and let the lifers deal with him.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to torture him