What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Classic vs Classic....who's this weekend's champ? Week (25)

DR. JEK
DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in The Reason
Welcome back to the best battle of the net Saturday mornings. If both of these songs was on the radio at the same time which one would you listen to?

OK fellas, going for four weeks is "Can I Live" by Jay Z. Now I had a challenger already set last week but I'm pulling an audible because I don't want to react outta emotions I'ma save that heavy weight for the battle Royal next week If Can I Live survive today. So let's get this started ok?

In this corner we have our current I.C chchamp ladies and gentlemen Jay Z with "Can I Live"!

And in this corner, we have a mini movement you could say ladies and gentlemen we Have Camron and Santana with "Dipset Anthem"!

Vote or die !

Classic vs Classic....who's this weekend's champ? Week (25) 29 votes

Can I Live
82%
lion_heart*~queenbee~*a_listdeakinodalyricalbanditnawledge_god5th Letterachewon87THE_R_qawshununspoken_respectCoolJoeIbexBDBIIDShowtyme LaCoursoulfulcatBuilt 4 cuban linxFyHunnitonetoughmiraclebck145 24 votes
Dipset Anthem
17%
dwade206thagreat45DR. JEKLUClENAwardTour 5 votes

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    THIS IS LIKE COMPARING A TIMELESS BENZ TO AN '03 HONDA CIVIC
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Can I Live
    I like dipset anthem but like The R said 🤬 are in two different levels
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    Take away the beat and dipset anthem gets even worse
  • DR. JEK
    edited October 2017
    Dipset Anthem
    @dalyricalbandit I was thinking about dipset anthem when Reminisce (Troy) was the champ. But go figure, I held up because I thought the Dips would get smacked around if Outkast did. I thought Can I Live would be more Cam and thems speed to be honest. Can I live ain't even the best song on Reasonable Dought to me.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    The dipset anthem is my 🤬 tho. Got played everywhere in NY. Brings back memories
  • DR. JEK
    Dipset Anthem
    qawshun wrote: »
    Take away the beat and dipset anthem gets even worse

Damn, I guess I shouldn't put Jay against Carli B next.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    Comparing apples to oranges here
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    Dipset Anthem was fiyah, but it didn't age well to me.
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Roc City NY 585 Live SetMembers Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Dipset Anthem
    Don't really see how y'all like Can I Live like that. That's not even my top 5 tracks off that album. But at the same time, the weight of the songs differ. You comparing plums to watermelons bruh. Put Can I Live up against The Message or I Gave You Power something along those lines. 🤬 . lol
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    Who added that tag?...

giphy.gif
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I choose "Life's a 🤬 " by Nas feat. AZ..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Can I Live
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Who added that tag?...

giphy.gif

lol I just noticed it.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    Might start bringing back ACTUALLY classics if this is what it's coming to.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I Live
    The Anthem is good in the gym.
  • DR. JEK
    Dipset Anthem
    thagreat45 wrote: »
    Don't really see how y'all like Can I Live like that. That's not even my top 5 tracks off that album. But at the same time, the weight of the songs differ. You comparing plums to watermelons bruh. Put Can I Live up against The Message or I Gave You Power something along those lines. 🤬 . lol

In due time bruh

Actually "I gave you Power" is more of a ninth or Hall of Fame tenth week opponent joint. Can I live gotta build some more momentum before that.
  • DR. JEK
    edited October 2017
    Dipset Anthem
    So Can I Live is this week's champ. Congrats to Jay.

Next week is the Battle Royal so all of you who was commenting stuff like these songs are a different level, Next week is the week you wanna participate for real! It's battle Royal where usually I would turn the keys over to @its....JOHN B , but I got something real special lined up. Next week Ima make Can I Live earn a week four and blood will spill! I want to see all 25 of you voters next week for the carnage. I coulda put Can I live through the ringer two weeks ago but next week will be perfect. Maybe even the best one we've had yet hopefully. See y'all Saturday!
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Roc City NY 585 Live SetMembers Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Dipset Anthem
    DR. JEK wrote: »

In due time bruh

Actually "I gave you Power" is more of a ninth or Hall of Fame tenth week opponent joint. Can I live gotta build some more momentum before that.

Oh ok
  • 90's Era
    90's Era Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited October 2017

Which tells u how good the album was...

This thread one of my favs...
    But this has to be one of it worst match-ups

Chuck Norris could never 🤬 with Bruce bruh..

Various Levels to this 🤬 ...