What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

@_menace_ quick question bruh....

Turfaholic
Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
@_Menace_

You my man & 5Grand (No 5Grand), I know you hardly post anymore because you gave up rap and became a baller.... But for old time sakes..... please explain this.

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why da 🤬 is a xmas tree up
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats not mariah
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Goddess...

A simple interview about her "All I Want For Christmas Tour" She just finished 2 tours within a year and about to go on another on and get that money.

Genius. But my girl needs to rest shes working to hard
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    She looks horrible
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    huh? speaking on the Vegas shooting and she looks like she's gonna do a Christmas photo shoot.. lol wtf

I get Piers said "that's not why you were originally going to appear".. but when the questions of the shooting start, why not sit up and be normal?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole video was a big WTF
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    huh? speaking on the Vegas shooting and she looks like she's gonna do a Christmas photo shoot.. lol wtf

I get Piers said "that's not why you were originally going to appear".. but when the questions of the shooting start, why not sit up and be normal?

its like shes wearing a crazy tight corset or something and cant move lol...looks like she can barely breathe
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    age done caught up with her but she worth half a billie so rawww
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Le Batard show created an entire persona for Stugotz based on how Mariah just lays around while being interviewed like shes such a diva lolol

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheres her neck