What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

CUT THAT IVORY INTO SKINNY PIECES THEN SHE CLEAN IT WITH HER FACE DAMN I LOVE MY BABY!!

thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in AKA Donkey
It appears an ic chick has been very very naughty lately. Mass PM going down tonight. Only 50 seats available and tickets going fast. Private screening ONLY. If you want to be added simply click ether on this post and i'll add you. Yall aint gonna wanna miss this!!! Yall might lose faith in humanity after this one lol

lā ilāha illā allāh!!!

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if this end up being a throwback @Iheart~Cali vid i'm gonna have to take that ether back
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they take this feature away
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait for the reviews
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Shrugs*

I ain't missin No meals
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they take this feature away

Yeah the last thread I made was the cause. MissAllhiphop.com 6 and the fall of Queen k. Its back now tho for a limited time only.

I been sittin on a bunk for 10+ months and we aint had a good family dinner around here in a minute. Lets eat.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already found the video because this 🤬 showed the comments in the vid LMAOOO

I could shut this 🤬 down right now and I should based on dizz being a 🤬 🤬 on another site and then saying he was gonna come see me
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Thirst Click
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beta Who is in the video?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Already found the video because this 🤬 showed the comments in the vid LMAOOO

I could shut this 🤬 down right now and I should based on dizz being a 🤬 🤬 on another site and then saying he was gonna come see me

Lol...I was thinking about finding it the same way, I was just to lazy to do it
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wbmd5b8q8nvr.gif

Don't even ask me how......
  • SolemnSauce
    That's who it is?...didn't we already see that
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheeeit... lemme get that
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Not that many IC females left

By process of elimination it's only a couple to pick from that could have sent videos out

I can think of 5 it's not for sure ....
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful posting
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »

By process of elimination it's only a couple to pick from that could have sent videos out

she dont even post no more and been exposed at least 5 times...but this vid is a little different lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Oh so it's Cali ?

Lol

Dizz ain't 🤬 !!!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can think of 5 it's not for sure @kat....

Smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Its a wack ass cali video nothing to see here.

you lame b
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet it was you and this post is to throw us off.
  • Lou Cypher

she dont even post no more and been exposed at least 5 times...but this vid is a little different lol

She doin butt stuff?
This discussion has been closed.