What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

how many of yall would get caught "lacking"?

ineedpussy
ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

not me cause i always keep that thang on me. word to miz and word to me being an old man.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U should do that at yo family reunion
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be a little soon..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 doing 🤬 🤬 🤬 .

just wating for someone to run up on the wrong person and get shot.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 had the extendo clip though. like you cant even conceal that 🤬 . whats the point of that? that 🤬 must be a bad shot.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is dumb.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is dumb.

or its keeping 🤬 strapped. for real though my man would of been shot playing them games. and look how he keeps his finger on the pistol. @people on the ic to see what they would do. im always strapped.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a cool opportunity for DAs to go mine YouTube vids for assault charges on every individual clip showing these idiots pointing their 🤬 at someone.
  • ineedpussy
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Seems like a cool opportunity for DAs to go mine YouTube vids for assault charges on every individual clip showing these idiots pointing their 🤬 at someone.

no sign. i guess you would be caught "lacking". where your 🤬 at?
  • ineedpussy
    even the 🤬 🤬 had the extendo. its real out in the field.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »

no sign. i guess you would be caught "lacking". where your 🤬 at?

Lol
    I am lacking I ain’t gonna even lie. If i die I die. Fuggit.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    This is dumb.

or its keeping 🤬 strapped. for real though my man would of been shot playing them games. and look how he keeps his finger on the pistol. @people on the ic to see what they would do. im always strapped.

I doubt if it will keep people strapped (some people carry and some don't) but dumb 🤬 like this catches on for likes and 🤬 and unfortunately somebody is gonna die trying to get them. If you stay strapped (which I do) cool but running around playing with guns is not.

Prodigy (R.I.P.) said it best:
    Fake thugs lay down
    Real killers dont yell it
    Bring it don't sing it 🤬
    Use intelligence...

Any 🤬 that show it
    Need to disown it
    Or get it tooken by another who deserve it
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Asian dude behind the counter was ready lmao.

But yeah, smh.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    That muhfucker might get hit just for putting people on camera. The 🤬 is up?

These muhfuckas losing it out here. Cacs got tools to the rafters, but they not that reckless with them 🤬 .

At least I know some black people out there ready for the madness. Dude walking to car pulled out some Tony Montana 🤬 out of nowhere.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good laugh
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hood 🤬 need to stop representing us
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing is, copy cats will never realize this ain't even real, it's all staged.. so this challenge is a death challenge to them
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Hood 🤬 need to stop representing us

They only represent us to racists...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moral of the story: Stay Strapped!
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got mine on me. but... 🤬 pull that joint on the wrong person and get blown away for playing around
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never lackin