What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PR move, probably demoted to “silent partner”

For sure. His brother is still a public exec there.
    It'll be like Roman Polanski. Hollywood will be tellin us to forgive him 3 years from now.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol at being fired from your own company

Exactly what I was thinking. But that's how it goes when you build a board of directors around your 🤬 . The potential for ousting and hostile takeovers is always gonna be there if your board is full of snakes. In this case, Harvey was just a 🤬 ... Allegedly
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Ashley Judd say?

CNN kept saying how brave she was but wouldnt actually say what she did
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good..perverted ass.
    Jungz wrote: »
    The 🤬 is a Harvey Weinstein?

This thing right here

dphfrtf9zqj8fyifyvij.jpg
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew those Jennifer Lawrence Fappening photos looked like casting photos and it came out they were. Smashing and smutting out A List actresses for decades doing all kinda 🤬 ! Got to loose with it. Leak them tapes Harvey!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still gettin paid
  • freethewavefreethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What he do? Ask actresses to 🤬 him?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good.. the silence is deafening
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late night and the media actually took a break from Trump to drag Bill Cosby's name through the mud and rake him over the coals. This guy gets the silent treatment. Wonder why...
  • fortyacresfortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Late night and the media actually took a break from Trump to drag Bill Cosby's name through the mud and rake him over the coals. This guy gets the silent treatment. Wonder why...

Lord of the Rings Trilogy >>>> The Cosby Show...

hot take!!!
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Yea i saw pundents on CNN complaining about SNL not addressing the situation like they did Cosby or Bill ORielly

Maybe because those 2 guys are legit TV famous and most of us wouldnt know This Harvey Weinstine guy if he sat next to us on a bus.

Plus lets be really with all these posts about the "tonight shows being silent".... Story broke over the weekend, those shows run mon-fri, sum mon-thurs