What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    I've known who Harvey Weinstein was since before I even entered puberty. Then again I grew up as a massive movie nerd.

Yea there was a point in my movie watching where I would almost exclusively check for studios/production companies cuz they kept putting out 🤬 i liked...weinstein, annapurna, and A24 were my go-tos for a minute.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan Schnieder's somewhere laughing his ass off.

tumblr_m68xnhUTu31rrfqyuo4_250.png
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4 - Yes, this A+ list mostly movie actress who is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee slept with Harvey and sent him pictures that were hacked. Jennifer Lawrence. He'll get reassigned. Has 2 much dirt on others. I think it's 5 Top studios in Hollywood that run it! All R ran by Jews. Harv will be just fine.
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    What about Brian Singer?
    What about 🤬 Charlie Sheen?

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashley judd talked all that 🤬 about hip hop but waited till this guy got fired to speak. foh.

All that 🤬 about Cosby that was pushed in the media. Weinstein needs the same treatment.

Don't bite the Jewish hand that feeds you.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Malia Obama interned for this 🤬 , Pres Obama gatta pull up on his homie...

[img][/img]IMG_20171010_035130.jpg
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Did Gretchen Mol come out the bushes yet or nah?

I've heard through industry people I've met through my writing that his brother Bob was basically his fixer. That this 🤬 is light compared to the amount of dirt he still has covered up.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    mc317 wrote: »
    What about Brian Singer?
    What about 🤬 Charlie Sheen?

Bryan Singer's victims were mostly foreign boys. While the rest have been paid off. He almost got fully exposed in public a couple of years back but surprise surprise the accuser backed down out of the blue and then got thrown under the bus smh.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singers-sex-abuse-accuser-846992

Sex assault mafia is real in Hollywood and they have a shitload of cleaners and fixers at their disposal. Unsurprisingly a lot of the key people are jewish.

Sheen is bulletproof and I heard rumors that it's because his dad is one of the most notorious members in that ring of debauchery. That shocked me too cause I've met Martin Sheen and he came across as a genuinely nice guy just like his son Emilio.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

I've heard through industry people I've met through my writing that his brother Bob was basically his fixer. That this 🤬 is light compared to the amount of dirt he still has covered up.

Yoooo....I never heard about that. So she was lowkey living her role in boardwalk empire irl???
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvey gonna lay low, do his “therapy”, change the company name and come back when this blows over
  • Broddie

Yoooo....I never heard about that. So she was lowkey living her role in boardwalk empire irl???

If you see the early Miramax movies like Rounders or Celebrity she got those parts cause she was one of Harv's favorite casting couch pets.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are some women so weak
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Suck and 🤬 to get on and still want respect. Mediocre acting but wanting the big bucks. Talk some 🤬 about feminism and claim to be a feminist.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy part is how he paid off actresses to keep quiet

Rose McGowan and ashley judd got money...but they still
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well who did he 🤬 who matters
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Not even like that. He put them in compromising positions.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be like Roman Polanski. Hollywood will be tellin us to forgive him 3 years from now.

I just watched a Roman Polanski documentary on Netflix this weekend. That 🤬 is 🤬 Crazy!