What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    almost thought he was jeff garlin with a beard lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I thought the standard pretty much was that actresses 🤬 producers to get a come up ?

They tryin' to change the game ?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Terry Crews getting 🤬 ??? Hollywood need to burn down and start over

they probably didn't know white chicks was a movie and really thought that was his personality
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Oh 🤬 , Louis CK is getting caught up too

Didn't some female comedian say that he jacked off in front of her against her will not too long ago?

I'm not surprised.

Wait he jacked off against her will? He forced her to stay and watch?

How Sway
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful old rich white men in media and entertainment are getting exposed .
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Dumbo Trump aint gonna touch this fiasco
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    warren98 wrote: »
    Dumbo Trump aint gonna touch this fiasco

Oh watch he'll call it fake news. Best believe he'll find a way to make this about him somehow. Look at the kneeling situation.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    How come he is not under arrest? Where's the lawsuits? Will he have empty chairs on the cover of Time magazine? Will Janice Dickenson come forward?

Lol @ the bold
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just realised, this Weinstein guy 🤬 both of Brad Pitt's 🤬 ......

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited October 2017
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Oh 🤬 , Louis CK is getting caught up too

Didn't some female comedian say that he jacked off in front of her against her will not too long ago?

I'm not surprised.

Wait he jacked off against her will? He forced her to stay and watch?

How Sway

Someone made a LCA thread on it a while back

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/547962/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-as-the-new-bill-cosby/p1
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The press conf i was made to go after assault"

I dont get that part
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I bet Rose McGowan been waiting for this day for years. Part of the reason she was so 🤬 up and never went further like she could've probably was the mental trauma from this 🤬 's sexual abuse.

She really was never the same after Scream and Phantoms which were Harvey's movoes. Something seemed off. She never worked for Miramax or Dimension again. Batman trying to save face wouldn't be surprised if he knew mad 🤬 and did nothing. Didn't he also date Gwynie the Pooh back then? Harvey probably passed that ugly broad around to all his faves.

Affleck, Damon and Kevin Smiths were Harvey's golden boys in the 90s and they rolled together tight. They won oscars for Harvey together (Good Will Hunting) and broke out when working exclusively for his studio.

Tarantino also made all his movies except RD under Weinstein. I first knew Weinstein's name the year when Pulp Fiction came out. The movie Fresh too. At one point he really was THE guy in hollywood. Favreau and Vaughn are also 2 guys that owe him their careers. Wouldn't be surprised if they kept hush.

This won't 🤬 the mcu, would it? You think?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben knew and Casey a sick pup also