What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Not quite sure how I feel about MsSouthern saying........

deadeyedeadeye Walmart WarriorKat's buttPosts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 17 in AKA Donkey
that Trillfate is more of a creep than I am.



xrp0prl605y8.gif



On one hand, it pleased me to see her finally acknowledge that I'm not the creepiest poster on the board.



On the other hand, my entire IC identity centers around me being a creep.



I'm almost 50 years old, single, and close to 300 pounds..........and my reputation as a creep is all I have.



If I'm not known as the resident IC creep, then I'm not sure what place I have on this board.



So I ask the members of the Ill Community...........what do I have to do to re-establish myself as a creep?



h211aebrtm2l.gif



Almost feel like a young lion coming of age who needs to leave the pride and establish one of his own.



Maybe head to @_Goldie_ 's site and go *full deadeye*



Outside of @MsSouthern , no one seems to be shocked by my antics anymore.



What's a washed up stalker (allegedly) to do?
deadeye
So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
June 12 Delete


MsSouthern
just messy ...smh
June 12



deadeye
You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
June 12 Delete


MzGrahamBitches
gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
June 12


deadeye
Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
I hope you die of old age tonight.
June 12

deadeye
That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
June 12 Delete


Dirty Sanchez
kat caught feelings
June 12

deadeye
Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
June 12


deadeye
You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
June 12 Delete




0idvkbvn43de.jpg




@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.


You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
Max.Valentinez A. KaiserChi SnowTonyDubbzDupacMsSouthernVIBEmiamivice305 i ro nyblakfyahkingCashmoneyDuxRecaptimus_Prime360PILL_COSBYunspoken_respectMistyKnight LcnsdbyROYALTYYoung Stef

Replies

  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're saying you want your account and content deleted and take your "talents" to coli?

    Say no more




    Nah, just trying to figure out what I have to do to get people to respect my creep game again.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
     i ro nyPILL_COSBYYoung Stef
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    So you're saying you want your account and content deleted and take your "talents" to coli?

    Say no more




    Nah, just trying to figure out what I have to do to get people to respect my creep game again.

    You want me to help you commit dat?

    Say no more

    Bruh.....
    deadeyea.mannblakfyahking
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ trying to continue this thread after it got locked...
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    unspoken_respectYoung Stef
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Deadeye, you got the lock on overt creepiness, the other creepy you don't want to be.
    deadeyeblackgod813
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,672 Regulator
    edited October 17
    Well you say you don't overstep your boundaries

    You creep from the sidelines ....which some think is worse


    Don't worry ....you're still easily top 3 on the IC and number 1 at Walmart
    UTDefense.jpg
    deadeyeLcnsdbyROYALTYYoung Stef
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Well you say you don't overstep your boundaries



    You creep from the sidelines ....which some think is worse




    Don't worry ....




    you're still easily top 3 on the IC.......................and number 1 at Walmart





    5c1ls28ja6y1.gif





    p6uv7wvuciqt.gif




    @MsSouthern




    Any particular order?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    miamivice305blackgod813unspoken_respectYoung Stef
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    Don't worry Deadeye, you got the lock on overt creepiness, the other creepy you don't want to be.


    @BiblicalAtheist



    I guess I should take some solace in that.



    However, I often wonder............if I'm not the "other" kind of creepy, than was I ever really even a creep to begin with?



    I guess it all depends on how one defines creepiniess.



    Which, from what I've seen...........tends to be highly subjective.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    miamivice305VulcanRaven
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Don't worry Deadeye, you got the lock on overt creepiness, the other creepy you don't want to be.


    @BiblicalAtheist



    I guess I should take some solace in that.



    However, I often wonder............if I'm not the "other" kind of creepy, than was I ever really even a creep to begin with?



    I guess it all depends on how one defines creepiniess.



    Which, from what I've seen...........tends to be highly subjective.

    From a females view, there are different kinds of creepy. Just like how we can like someone, but we don't necessarily like-like them.
    deadeye
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah kind of like how* the good looking guy is hitting on them and the ugly one is being creepy.


    Exactly.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just waitin for Ms Southerns tits in my inbox. @MsSouthern you'd be a real G if you just sent em yourself.
     i ro nyMsSouthernYoung Stef
  • BusterBreezeBusterBreeze Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets face it @MsSouthern ain't the brightest person on this site
    MsSouthernVulcanRaven
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,672 Regulator
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I'm just waitin for Ms Southerns tits in my inbox. @MsSouthern you'd be a real G if you just sent em yourself.

    Don't wait on me .... that will never happen lol


    I'm sure someone has my titty pic from 7 years ago though ....
    UTDefense.jpg
     i ro nyYoung Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I'm just waitin for Ms Southerns tits in my inbox. @MsSouthern you'd be a real G if you just sent em yourself.

    Don't wait on me .... that will never happen lol


    I'm sure someone has my titty pic from 7 years ago though ....

    That would put you at what age? I wanna use my imagination right quick
     i ro ny
Sign In or Register to comment.