What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: Rum Nitty vs Chef Trez

5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited October 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: Rum Nitty vs Chef Trez 6 votes

Rum Nitty
66%
5th LetterMECCA1000clairvoyanceCoolJoe 4 votes
Chef Trez
16%
don_simmy 1 vote
Debatable
16%
double0suge 1 vote

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aite ima say it.... The instrumental that smack using for all the traffic trailers os quite simply one of the most fire beats ive heard n quite some time... I want it!!
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aite ima say it.... The instrumental that smack using for all the traffic trailers os quite simply one of the most fire beats ive heard n quite some time... I want it!!

Rain got signed to Maybach because of that beat you gone here that on Rozy next album.
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Rain got signed to Maybach because of that beat you gone here that on Rozy next album.

d3daty94dpy6.gif
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maywood wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »

d3daty94dpy6.gif

n220j4pfi0rt.jpg
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyMembers Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross need his ass whooped