What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Understanding Men: 101

MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayerWakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ladies,
Join me in understanding the minds of boys/men.

How this thread goes: One of us asks a question, and we all try to chime in on what we think the reasoning behind it is.

For example:

Why do men do this?

toilet-paper-cropped.jpg


My husband does it and I just DONT understand it lol
«1

Comments

  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ctfu

    I do that if I'm in a rush.
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Ctfu

    I do that if I'm in a rush.

    Yeah I feel like that's the only reason why anyone should do that.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ctfu

    I do that if I'm in a rush.

    lol


    I understand if you're in a rush, but to leave it like that for a whole week?

    I usually just put it the way its supposed to be but sometimes I'm petty and leave it like that or I hide the whole roll until he asks for it and i'm all sarcastic like, " oh, it isn't installed on the holder where it's SUPPOSED to be?"

    fvigccjektai.gif
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people have an issue with the roll of tissue facing the wall instead of the other way. :lol:
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always said that if you don't understand a man, then you're over thinking it. But my mentality is changing on the subject to be honest. To say that the male psyche isn't as complex as a woman's is incorrect and doesn't give men the potential to be anything more than what people stereotype them as.

    The toilet tissue issue is just some lazy 🤬 , lol

  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

    how about yall just ask 🤬 for an honest answer since yall prolly wont know.
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    how about yall just ask 🤬 for an honest answer since yall prolly wont know.

    For the most part, men are simple creatures.
    As a collective, yall aren't hard to figure out.
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this....

    Why do men believe that Child Support and Feminism have destroyed the black community?
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this....

    Why do men believe that Child Support and Feminism have destroyed the black community?

    @MoneyPowerRespect

    Because the men who actually believe that are trash and are probably the type of person that blames the world for their problems and never take responsibility for themselves... aka the type of men that were coddled too much by their mothers which enabled them to never grow up.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    how about yall just ask 🤬 for an honest answer since yall prolly wont know.

    For the most part, men are simple creatures.
    As a collective, yall aren't hard to figure out.

    I feel this is true when situations involve sex.

    We all know they think with their 🤬 for the most part.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

    So they low-key just want to "please" other men?
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

    So they low-key just want to "please" other men?

    Yes.
    They play this game to see who's 🤬 is bigger or who can 🤬 the furthest.

    Weird.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Do yall think a straight man can find another man to be physically attractive WITHOUT being 🤬 ?

    I believe so. Even though most straight men wont admit it.
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

    So they low-key just want to "please" other men?

    Not so much to please them as it is to boost themselves.
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

    So they low-key just want to "please" other men?

    Not so much to please them as it is to boost themselves.

    So would you say the validation that they get from other men is more gratifying to them than the actual sexual conquest itself?
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Why do men seek validation from other men when it comes to their sexual conquests?

    because some men want cool points and want to be "envied". some men live to one-up another man.

    So they low-key just want to "please" other men?

    Not so much to please them as it is to boost themselves.

    So would you say the validation that they get from other men is more gratifying to them than the actual sexual conquest itself?

    no i wouldnt say all that.


    but it some cases, i could see how it could be.
  • _Jay__Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    testosterone
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are boxers more comfortable than briefs?

    I'd imagine having your 🤬 flapping in the wind is as uncomfortable as a female with saggy 🤬 going bra-less.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    air and space

    thangs gotta breathe

    but yeah if ur gonna run or workout gotta get some compression shorts or boxer briefs or its clap city

    and that 🤬 aint whats up
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are boxers more comfortable than briefs?

    I'd imagine having your 🤬 flapping in the wind is as uncomfortable as a female with saggy 🤬 going bra-less.


    i prefer boxer briefs.
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    How are boxers more comfortable than briefs?

    I'd imagine having your 🤬 flapping in the wind is as uncomfortable as a female with saggy 🤬 going bra-less.


    i prefer boxer briefs.

    Me too ;)
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Do you notice if your woman has on matching bra and panty ?


Sign In or Register to comment.