What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: Young Kannon vs Jakkboy Maine

5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited November 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: Young Kannon vs Jakkboy Maine 9 votes

Young Kannon
100%
gifted5th LetterKNiGHTSdon_simmyMoore7sDOPEdweebzTrollio THIRDSUPREMEMaywood 9 votes
Jakkboy Maine
0%
Debatable
0%

Comments

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Kannon
    Jesus Christ.

Young Kannon is the PG killer!
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Let's call a 🤬 a 🤬 , they threw Jakk on the table knowing the king'll cut him"

Jakkboy fought hard, but 🤬 fight cancer everyday too... and they still die. Him, Prep, Rich Dolarz and Mr. Wavy gonna host their own version of Champion in heaven.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh said "I'll bring the war to Boy (Waterboy), deuce to his eyes like Captain Insano".

Someone call ACS on URL for sitting on this footage of child abuse for almost 3 months.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Jakk battle ive watched he sound just like twork.
  • giftedgifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Young Kannon
    Damn. Didn’t know YK nice like that. Jakk tried to fight back but YK hit that boy with jabs, hooks and haymakers. The Goonies do be sounding alike trying to emulate the Twork formula perhaps. Too many silly gun knife sounds for me from Jakk.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i swear Jakk said Bow! like 50 times
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Kannon
    Yoooo... YK caught a 3-0 body with 2 rounds. 3rd was just 🤬 and giggles and a victory lap.

YK. 6-0.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Young Kannon
    gifted wrote: »
    Damn. Didn’t know YK nice like that. Jakk tried to fight back but YK hit that boy with jabs, hooks and haymakers. The Goonies do be sounding alike trying to emulate the Twork formula perhaps. Too many silly gun knife sounds for me from Jakk.
    You must be a new battle rap fan