What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

New Dave Chappelle Standup Equanimity

illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like thatMembers Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Aw 🤬 !

Comments

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAN!!!....

U had me thinkin this dropped 2nite or somethin
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw damn I should've put that yeah not till New Year's Eve
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'M READY!
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember at the top of the year reading an article Chappelle and Chris Rock were getting interviewed talking about their upcoming comedy specials. Chappelle said he was dropping 3 and Chris rock said he was dropping two all on Netflix. Chappelle came thru on his end of the bargain where's Chris Rock at?
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember at the top of the year reading an article Chappelle and Chris Rock were getting interviewed talking about their upcoming comedy specials. Chappelle said he was dropping 3 and Chris rock said he was dropping two all on Netflix. Chappelle came thru on his end of the bargain where's Chris Rock at?

Rocks special comes out in December if I'm not mistaken, I know it's coming soonish
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait
    edited December 2017
    He dropping 2 new specials instead of one on New Years!