What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

VICE NEWS : gang initiation (17 mins)

13»

Comments

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    NY has always had gangs. Latin Kings,lo life and Decepts were active in the 90's. But even then your crew, or posse may have conducted themselves as if it were a gang. Blood or Crip life is just a different name to what has always been going on one way or another.

Goes back well before that. "Rubble Kings" is a good reference. Was on Netflix.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my 🤬 he has to be a stupid 🤬 . wtf would make you get in a gang? you might as well, went to college and got jumped into a fraternity....at least they have "connections" so ive heard. even though they probably dont know any ceo's of fortune five hundred companies.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got beat
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I never understood getting your ass beat by 🤬 that I tryna roll with.

You whoop my ass or jump me Next time I see u I'm stallion on you
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idiot...plain and simple
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost-ass 🤬 , banging in 2017 is an automatic L. It's 100 times worse that he's past impressionable preteen-age joining a gang.