What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pete Rock defends ole heads in music and explains why newer artist music don’t get no respect ...

1234568»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

None of them dudes spin hip hop though.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

No 🤬 anywhere lol

That's tat EDM 🤬

I know im off topic but pay attention....Just like Stephanie Mills Said...R&B went Justin Timberlake..Soon Hip Hop Will go that way also.Black people want to fit in so bad with white folks...we're slowly fading from Soul and Real Hip Hip..To Hip-Pop

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao and JT taking over R&B

But dude got legit hits and I see nothing wrong with Timberlake music
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like if any of these old bitter 90s rappers was to get a song or two on the radio or played in heavy rotation right now they wouldn't have 🤬 to say. They mad cause they washed up.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

No 🤬 anywhere lol

That's tat EDM 🤬

I know im off topic but pay attention....Just like Stephanie Mills Said...R&B went Justin Timberlake..Soon Hip Hop Will go that way also.Black people want to fit in so bad with white folks...we're slowly fading from Soul and Real Hip Hip..To Hip-Pop

Stephanie dropped the realness. Thats my girl