What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss), Cam'ron responds with Dinner Time

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Gotdamn at that friendly fire @ 'Kiss :joy: :joy: :joy:

4cdobc2prmfc.png

he called dat 🤬 ugly lol

Bark up that tree if you want kiss not cam ijs
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one reason i cant 🤬 with alot of these new 🤬 . They can't make diss records(or rap anywhere close as good) like this, they just wanna jump and pull weapons. Mase a flip flopping as 🤬 but he put it in a rap 20 years later but whatever.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Jay-Z getting dissed just because of the beat mase used. Thats how petty Killa Cam is lol

Edit: charlamagne was a dipset in house producer so low key would be dissing him too.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did cam say that got mase started ?? I must've missed something on the new mixtape
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    qawshun wrote: »
    What did cam say that got mase started ?? I must've missed something on the new mixtape

It was a quick half a bar man smh.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Jimmy probably lowkey glad Cam got aired out like this

I don’t know how I would feel if I was Cam and Jim went and signed with somebody who got me shot up.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

He told a whole story in the song I heard.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Jimmy probably lowkey glad Cam got aired out like this

I don’t know how I would feel if I was Cam and Jim went and signed with somebody who got me shot up.

That just that. I think the Rucker Park thing was the beginning of their problems.
  • KnowReasonForPeace

He told a whole story in the song I heard.

You know what you probably right. I only saw what was posted on twitter. I havent heard the song yet been busy listen to other 🤬 .
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If mase went that personal on cam, then I look forward to cams response. Hes gotta know the true story of why mase left harlem. This beef could get interesting as hell
    I'm waiting for Cam'ron's response too.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase always been a better rapper than Camron. Hoping for more disses back and forth
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still brining up the rucker? That 🤬 happened almost 30 years ago. Cam and his crew RAN to go get the straps. Everyone seem to forget only minutes later the court was aired out.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pastor Bethea smacked Cam. I 🤬 with Cam so for all the throwback jerseys I bought from 2002 - 2004 Cam better come hard nh
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He still brining up the rucker? That 🤬 happened almost 30 years ago. Cam and his crew RAN to go get the straps. Everyone seem to forget only minutes later the court was aired out.

That’s not true bro. Cops was there. They came back deep with sum bloods for sure n I’m sure a few had guns on them. But shots fired didn’t happen. Whoever told you that lied n that’s a fact. Ask cease or roc on Twitter. They ain’t shoot at no one in jm. And if u heard it from an interview from a dipset member of course they would make themselves look tougher than they were n talk sum gun 🤬 . Been to Rucker plenty times since the 90’s even played in the youth league n there was always police at the games. Always. Anyone that been there can tell you.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezMembers Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Thread starting to take a disgusting turn with grown ass men sounding insecure picking sides in here. 🤬 just cant enjoy 🤬 .

It’s very disgusting smh mfers just can’t enjoy music and see what’s next to come without getting their feelings involved.
  • Lefty_
    Sister > Boy.

Son... what??? 🤬 all bad...

If you lookin at who 🤬 up the worst.....
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much time we giving Cam

"24 hours to live".

Wonder if cam could take rapping on that