What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Joyner Lucas: I'm Not Racist...Yall feeling it or nah?

Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq ShalawamThe Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heard this song this morning on the Rickey Smiley morning show. HeadKrack brought it up and I thought it was pretty good. Never really checked for dude before, but imma listen to more of his music now.

What yall think?

Powerful: Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist (Two Sides Of The Racial & Political Spectrum)

Comments

• lion_heartlion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with it plus his album is dope too
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Omar from The Wire just posted this on IG

Ppl in comments are loving it

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign his album being good.

Real gritty & talented

Lullabye my favorite track
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLAMES!!!
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Omar from The Wire just posted this on IG

Ppl in comments are loving it

Yeah somebody posted it on my Facebook. At first I thought it was some redneck talking 🤬 , then I saw the Black dude in the video and I started feeling it.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video simple but dope as 🤬 .

• #jpp#jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video simple but dope as 🤬 .

Never heard this but damn this 🤬 dope
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was dope.

Joyner makes some of the most creative music ive ever heard. Honest as 🤬 too.
  • englishdudeenglishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Joyner’s dope, @TheGOAT put me up on him with his thread.
  • CantBanTheSoulManCantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Damn I'm gonna start checking for dude.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Album was top 5 right or all you guys still sleeping?

top 5 what??
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »

top 5 what??

This year
    no brah...just no

and this is from someone who listened to his album at least 5x with no skips

its a VERY solid album, and probably his best project to date, but it dont hold a flame to Rapsody's album imo

It's one of the more surprising albums of this year, and thats good for him tbh. But just b/c its not a top 5 project compared to all the other projects this year, isnt a slight at him. It was a very very very solid body of work

me personally? I thought he had too much filler on the album, and thats excluding the skits (which i loved btw)

but his production is still one of the weakest things about him as an artist. He has the personality, the wordplay, the flow, the bars, etc...but he gotta get better producers.
    edited November 2017
    no brah...just no

its a VERY solid album, and probably his best project to date, but it dont hold a flame to Rapsody's album imo

It's one of the more surprising albums of this year, and thats good for him tbh. But just b/c its not a top 5 project compared to all the other projects this year, isnt a slight at him. It was a very very very solid body of work

me personally? I thought he had too much filler on the album, and thats excluding the skits (which i loved btw)

but his production is still one of the weakest things about him as an artist. He has the personality, the wordplay, the flow, the bars, etc...but he gotta get better producers.

Jay
    Kendrick
    Cyphi
    Rick Ross
    Rapsody
    Big Krit
    Drake
    Joyner
    Vic Mensa

In no order
    thats a fair list ^^
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no brah...just no

Jay
    Kendrick
    Cyphi
    Rick Ross
    Rapsody
    Big Krit
    Drake
    Joyner
    Vic Mensa

In no order

Take away drake and u got something here
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 said cyphi
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only listen to Rickey Smiley at 7:52am eastern time just to hear Black Tony.