What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This Album Was Released 28 Years Ago Today

5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
This whole album was flames. DJ Mark the 45 King did most of the beats. There were a few tracks with De La Soul, Monie Love, Daddy O from Stetsasonic, KRS One produced a track. The only misstep was Come Into My House, which was the obligatory hip-house track that everybody did circa 88/89.

Comments

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally forgot she use to rap.
  • Matike85Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mount Rushmore status for for female rappers.... Queen Latifah Has one of greatest diss track in Hip Hop History she Inspired Remy Ma.... Foxy Brown and all other female rappers had learn the hard way to bow down to the Queen.... Must heard diss track freestyle ... check it out ... "Name Callin Part 2"

bwwxe5k0x5co.gif
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What this guy said
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mount Rushmore status for for female rappers.... Queen Latifah Has one of greatest diss track in Hip Hop History she Inspired Remy Ma.... Foxy Brown

I dont give a 🤬 about Remy Ma or Foxy so that dont mean much to me
  • Matike85Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mount Rushmore status for for female rappers.... Queen Latifah Has one of greatest diss track in Hip Hop History she Inspired Remy Ma.... Foxy Brown

So why comment on the page then ...Queen Latifah diss track is up there with the Shether

xu107b9qx7wl.gif
    edited November 2017
    Never heard it

Never plan to

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So why comment on the page then ...

I was tricked into coming in here with the thread title being all mysterious n 🤬 ....

Had the thread been labled "Queen Latifah album turns 28" i would got my scroll on and never entered

Ive been honey-potted
  • escoeescoe Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Man, wtf happened to 45 king. Low key legend.