What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ma$e "HARLEM" snippet

Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the point of releasing something that's not studio quality?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Me when the CDQ drops
    This 🤬 fire btw.
  • illedoutilledout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 sound dope !!
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

This is the snippet when Mase drops it the quality will be better.

Did Mase just say he plans to release 2-3 albums in the next 14 months? wow Mase is not 🤬 around and that snippet is nice!
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody been listening to too much Jay-Z
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    U know puffy seeing this lil hype Mase getting and will be opening the studio up anything for $$..
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd check a mase album out. This the sound he can go after. A grown old head dropping knowledge. It would somewhat go w the preacher thing. Mase need to holla at stoute or a hip hop image A&R type dude to help him.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I came in here to hate but this slaps. New York coming back stronger.
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Imma fight you bruh

My son got cookies!
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Cam ain't lying ma$e better stop this after preaching rap was the devil taking people's $..... hallelujah
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This is dope..
    gee757 wrote: »
    Cam ain't lying ma$e better stop this after preaching rap was the devil taking people's $..... hallelujah

Rap is my religion, word to @Stew
  • gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2017
    [email protected] rap being that shady crackkka loving white Mexican religion...the Klansmen feminem is that clowns religion
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd anticipate a mase comback, but I'm starting too. I want to know what went wrong with the church life that made murda mase come back.
  • Da Homey Six DeuceDa Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not hating but the production outdated....He need some new energy behind the boards
  • x the unknownx the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »

shut yo 🤬 riding ass up
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    diddy somewhere seeing Ma$e gettin alil buzz and is like

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-11/8/1/asset/buzzfeed-🤬 -web14/anigif_sub-buzz-13931-1478588052-2.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/img]

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt that part of the C.O.C mixtape album cover, quality is terrible, didnt he not learn from Cam's response to his diss??? lol
    Wasnt that part of the C.O.C mixtape album cover, quality is terrible, didnt he not learn from Cam's response to his diss??? lol

Bruh... What are you talkin bout?
    edited December 2017

I said, it looks like the cover art of that 'snippet' above was used on the cover of the C.O.C mixtape, as the pic below:

Childrenofthecorn.jpg

And I said that I think the audio of this 'snippet' is terrible and Cam seemingly got a lot of jokes on him for releasing his diss track with I what also thought was terrible audio quality, and that Mase should of learned from the jokes about Cam's diss (about the poor audio)...
    Ooooooooooooh...
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

I said, it looks like the cover art of that 'snippet' above was used on the cover of the C.O.C mixtape, as the pic below:

Childrenofthecorn.jpg

And I said that I think the audio of this 'snippet' is terrible and Cam seemingly got a lot of jokes on him for releasing his diss track with I what also thought was terrible audio quality, and that Mase should of learned from the jokes about Cam's diss (about the poor audio)...

Those covers look nothing alike

Mr.LV wrote: »

Childrenofthecorn.jpg

Those covers look nothing alike

You serious??? You dont think that is the same pic of Ma$e??? lol