What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Jeezy - Pressure Official Album Discussion 12/15

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joey Buttons kinda went in on Jeezy on Everyday Struggle today.

Basically said hes washed
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

• RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those 2 tracks he dropped were 🤬 .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

im a jeezy fan and i gotta admit hes washed
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jazzybella we gotta put a hit on Buddens
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alot of features but I need that Kendrick and Cole feature

facts
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my momma got that same sweater Buddens got on, in beige......wild 🤬
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

its the truth
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tag me when Jeezy goes on the show
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they right other than all there, which was on the strength of bankroll fresh being the next Jeezy

I'm still checking tho cuz of d rich
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it before jeezy fell off right after 103 and that was like 2011
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I said it before jeezy fell off right after 103 and that was like 2011

I tried to give Jeezy music a spin after this thread
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/558818/freddie-gibbs-vs-young-jeezy/p1
    Just dont hear any progression.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt a cool kid when jeezy was popin an now that i am 🤬 him
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda knew that this album was going to be mediocre.Joe Budden hit the truth about Gucci & Jeezy. Gucci put more people on than Jeezy.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they right other than all there, which was on the strength of bankroll fresh being the next Jeezy

Gucci put Bankroll Fresh on too, did he?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I kinda knew that this album was going to be mediocre.Joe Budden hit the truth about Gucci & Jeezy. Gucci put more people on than Jeezy.

What's the correlation between this album being potentially bad and 🤬 puttin mostly trash ass 🤬 on?
  • aneed123
    ive said it for years he been fell off. production aint the same.. adlib jeezy was the 🤬 . same with TI they fell off and never coming back
  • aneed123

gucci har him on old tapes as young fresh... jeezy jumped on the bandwagon years later
  • aneed123

What's the correlation between this album being potentially bad and 🤬 puttin mostly trash ass 🤬 on?

i guess gucci more closer to today's sound since he birthed most these 🤬
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Politically Correct was the last great jeezy project. He’s too far removed from his main selling point to be relatable.

Best thing about him is the jewels he drop that only 🤬 behind the lines understand. Now he just makin 🤬 . He was on target with politically correct, then made it an EP. would have been a great, great album.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

U can say that, he had him on some 08 mixtapes but fresh ain't take rap serious til 2013
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Politically Correct was the last great jeezy project. He’s too far removed from his main selling point to be relatable.

Best thing about him is the jewels he drop that only 🤬 behind the lines understand. Now he just makin 🤬 . He was on target with politically correct, then made it an EP. would have been a great, great album.

FAX!!!

Change the world can stand up with the most classic Jeezy songs