What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Jeezy - Pressure Official Album Discussion 12/15

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect is what the whole damn album supposed to sound like. Dark and gritty, vivid and talkin that i did this 🤬 for real 🤬 .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my peoples is a big Jeezy fan. Let him tell it tho he probably is going to say that his new album is dope smh. I forgot Doughboy Cashout are still signed under Jeezy too
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    RickyRich wrote: »
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    jeezy dissin ralo lool

how and where?

on a song called respect

What did he say? Drop the bars.

Is this the same Ralo that claimed he made millions of dollars on the street in this Vlad interview?

Ok I think I see why:

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow season is flames bruhhhhhhhhh
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Second half is actually straight as 🤬 . A lotta growing up on the second part.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On first listen my thoughts are ambivalent...
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeezy dissin ralo lool

Lol I just saw a thread on BX where one of its members snitched to Ralo about it and everyone clowned his ass

lmfao thats where i seen it
    jeezy dissin ralo lool

how and where?

on a song called respect

oh just a bunch of small subliminals..thought he was bringing the smoke
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where y'all coppin this? It ain't on Spotify
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOTTLES UP SOUNDS LIKE GET YA ROLL ON :lol:
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of "All There" on the last album and "American Dream" on the new album every other Jeezy song in the last 2 projects are skipable. And lol at Kendrick laying a dud on this track after cole killed the beat.

Been saying Cole > Kendrick. 🤬 duckworth selling albums in reverse and trying to go 🤬 spiritual on a joint with cole lmao.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I liked YG's verse on Pressure. Wish he had that entire beat to himself
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    z35alpl8a34u.gif

The second half I feel is better than the first half. Overall it's just aight.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This album straight. Saved 3 tracks I think. Time for jeezy to hit the senior circuit.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 DetroitMembers Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is dope
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I kept 6 tracks outta 13. Spyder, Cold Summer, Bottles Up, The Life, American Dream, Snow Season
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Vintage Young Jeezy!!!

this gonna slap all month.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Eh American dream kendrick Lowkey wasn’t needed that 🤬 wasn’t even a verse. Lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This album straight. Saved 3 tracks I think. Time for jeezy to hit the senior circuit.

3 tracks outta 13 is terrible lol

Lol the other tracks were forgettable but they werent trash. They just wouldnt be in heavy rotarion for me.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh American dream kendrick Lowkey wasn’t needed that 🤬 wasn’t even a verse. Lol

I feel like we should have expected that one of those 🤬 weren't actually going to have a verse.
  • MallyG
    MallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    One of my peoples is a big Jeezy fan. Let him tell it tho he probably is going to say that his new album is dope smh. I forgot Doughboy Cashout are still signed under Jeezy too

Nah Sanford, DBCO ain't been on CTE for a lil' minute. Jeezy still has a good relationship w/ them tho, especially Pay.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second half of this 🤬 ride more than the first just like @_Lefty said

Worst song on here is that one wit Tory Lanez

Respect, Bottles Up go hard as 🤬 and that Valet interlude I feel should of been an actual song that 🤬 was dope

YG killed his verse on Pressure too havent finished the album yet
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    e6020tiobk42.png

Self-snitching... 🤬 🤬 .
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this 🤬 wack?