What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Possible Bloodborne 2 Teaser

Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really brief and doesnt tell us much. Bloodborne 2 has been rumored to be in development for awhile now, but folks on the internet are saying this could also be a teaser to a sequel for a game called Tenchu or a sequel to Shadow Tower.

Excited for anything to come out from FromSoftware though and will be on the lookout.

Still aint played Bloodborne myself, but i might get it soon now that its only 20 bucks.

Comments

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Really brief and doesnt tell us much. Bloodborne 2 has been rumored to be in development for awhile now, but folks on the internet are saying this could also be a teaser to a sequel for a game called Tenchu or a sequel to Shadow Tower.

Excited for anything to come out from FromSoftware though and will be on the lookout.

Still aint played Bloodborne myself, but i might get it soon now that its only 20 bucks.

U go get destroyed
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up trollio im the best player of these games the internets ever seen.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man all y'all 🤬 suck, and it's more than likely Tenchu bruh.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know what a Tenchu is, but i dont like it.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tenchu was the 🤬 you heathen, how dare you disrespect!!!!
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im the bloodborne and ds3 champ
  • englishdudeenglishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tenchu was the 🤬 you heathen, how dare you disrespect!!!!

Co-sign been waiting forever for them to create a follow up.