What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Chris Brown got competition!Pop Locking Pops

MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never know. That's why you shouldn't prejudge people.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta give him credit......he was killing it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He prolly was a b-boy back in the early 80s
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh 🤬 Greg Popovich out there getting it!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think a lot of folks don't realize that pop lockin been around since the early 70's. 74 year old Toni Basil was one of the original members of the Campbell Lockers (later known as just The Lockers), the group that originated pop-locking, and can still run it.

There's a whole lotta 60+ year old cats out here that could out pop-lock Chris Brown. There used to be this cat that rode the bus with me back around 2006. Old white dude the a white Santa Clause beard, had to have been in his 60's. Bus would pick him up near ASU's campus and every day he was at the bus stop locking while he waited and he was good as hell at it.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think a lot of folks don't realize that pop lockin been around since the early 70's. 74 year old Toni Basil was one of the original members of the Campbell Lockers (later known as just The Lockers), the group that originated pop-locking, and can still run it.

There's a whole lotta 60+ year old cats out here that could out pop-lock Chris Brown. There used to be this cat that rode the bus with me back around 2006. Old white dude the a white Santa Clause beard, had to have been in his 60's. Bus would pick him up near ASU's campus and every day he was at the bus stop locking while he waited and he was good as hell at it.

Dope but i bet she had to bathe in Epsom salts a after that and rub some ben-🤬 on them joints lol.