What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

AllHipHop.com

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Goldie_ check ur site and pm me my username and pw
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ 16 members online
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stew pm me ur number no homillz
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maven got 🤬 content on its site naw b
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

U gotta sign up to the forum, not the main site.

I'll see ur name if u have pw issues but u shouldnt.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    With that said signed up at maven also waiting confirmation email for abw as ChicagoFigure

My confirmation went to my spam folder make sure u check it

Resent confirmation 3 times for abw....nothin!! Not in spam :angry:

I think you signed up to the main website fam, u gotta go to the forum part of the site: https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

If you still can't get on there , send me ur ABW username and I got u.

Got in thanks bruh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna try both forums whatevers poppin more im stickin with but if IC as we know it is done was a helluva run
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭

4tgkjmeea0ij.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance

I just tried no bueno...bout to lift ill try when I get to my PC
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can 🤬 post nudes and shoot the 🤬 freely on abw?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I signed up to ABW. This 🤬 @_Goldie_ positioned himself well for the takeover. The exodus started when they stopped allowing nudes in Illpix. I ain't care too much about the new rule, but that's where I started hearing about ABW.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody in this 🤬 like

csv3ampn4mq0.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Damn shame @grouchygreg hasn't shown up.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Lol and do what? This is what they wanted
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Goldie_ whats up with the rest of that site, is it black owned or what? Specifically the Shop page..
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »

Lol and do what? This is what they wanted

Answer the questions maybe?
  • LordZuko

U can say pretty much w.e u want to the 🤬 , but I like women around, so attackin the females and makin em run off aint gon fly. Nudes in the pic section is all good.

@_Goldie_ whats up with the rest of that site, is it black owned or what? Specifically the Shop page..

Everything on ABW is mine. The store is all me too. The female gear is made by this african chick i know, the t-shirts are made by me.

So 🤬 gotta tip toe around 🤬 now?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC was down for a minute jus now right? Or im i trippin?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

U can say pretty much w.e u want to the 🤬 , but I like women around, so attackin the females and makin em run off aint gon fly. Nudes in the pic section is all good.

Everything on ABW is mine. The store is all me too. The female gear is made by this african chick i know, the t-shirts are made by me.

Thats dope, there's a tshirt on there I plan to get. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving my money to a vulture considering the tone of the shirts.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    ABW cool. Allergens 🤬 blocking 🤬 like a lame but it's cool
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    THAT NEW 🤬 IS TRASH
    @stew
    @StoneColdMikey
    @Cain

I meant to ask yall to port my 🤬 but i saw that could still log in here with that url so im good had to change my email from the other 🤬 i forgot
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »

They're nubian queens and should be treated as such. lol 🤬 u can talk yo 🤬 , just don't o.d with the 🤬 .

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »

They're nubian queens and should be treated as such. lol 🤬 u can talk yo 🤬 , just don't o.d with the 🤬 .

Lol some don't understand the difference bro
This discussion has been closed.