What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Cardi B pic busting it open. NSFW

Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Reason

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edibles
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Old ass 🤬
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if she starts rapping from her 🤬 from now on? You think she'd finally create some good music?
  • Agrv2385
    Broddie wrote: »
    What if she starts rapping from her 🤬 from now on? You think she'd finally create some good music?

id listen! lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why that 🤬 gotta have her hand there......
  • Agrv2385
    Mr.LV wrote: »

thank you for this. you have been appropriately goated. that part where shes bent over grabs the other 🤬 face with her ankles and pounds it into her ass. I need to sub in for that immediately!
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    HafBayked wrote: »

Farty B?

I guarantee you eventually some femcee WILL co-op that name. She'll probably be white.
  • Agrv2385
    edited December 2017
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    no rules, but i was just warned for this huh. 🤬 this wack ass forum with the flashlight cop ass mods. This 🤬 gone down the toilet and the re design is trash. what you gon write me a citation now hall monitor?

🤬 them mods B

Come to ABW... Post Cardis 🤬 over there no problem

Preciate it 🤬 , i been looking for somewhere better to go chop it up . Old day day top flight security ass 🤬 think this is the only forum to post on. You need our traffic and hits not the other way around. 🤬 forbid i wake up one day and can no longer post on the reason. What will i ever do with myself..... ???
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    no rules, but i was just warned for this huh. 🤬 this wack ass forum with the flashlight cop ass mods. This 🤬 gone down the toilet and the re design is trash. what you gon write me a citation now hall monitor?

🤬 them mods B

???
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 them mods B

???

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i unno what the rules are around this 🤬 so ima put it in a spoiler...

There are no rules anymore

No holds barred in these end of times

Lies bro, I posted a 🤬 eating gif in the allhiphop thread. Post was removed with the quickness.

🤬 them mods B

???

Goldies forum.
  • Agrv2385
    edited December 2017
    i unno what the rules are around this 🤬 so ima put it in a spoiler...

There are no rules anymore

No holds barred in these end of times

Lies bro, I posted a 🤬 eating gif in the allhiphop thread. Post was removed with the quickness.

🤬 them mods B

???

Goldies forum.

we should start a mass exodus to that 🤬 , 🤬 this forum. Where else in the world you get warned first posting some glorious 🤬 like this? but a thread talkin about birdman losing his mansion now THATS hiphop!! GTFOH
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah it would be 🤬
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »

Nah it would be 🤬

#baaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrssssss!!
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »

Farty B?

You 🤬 mayne, you 🤬 ! Flatlined____________!
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEr ass looks fake
    Not matchin tha thighs
    I remember this thot used 2 follow me in tha gram then her 🤬 got hacked an she came back harder…
    You thirsty 🤬 made her relivent jus last year she was jus known 4 postin videos talkin 🤬 an out no were she on sum hot 🤬 … but then again wat noise has ny made since 2016?