What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nas vs Jay

its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Reason
Last one before the site shuts down who you got?

Nas vs Jay 56 votes

Nas
66%
*~queenbee~*a.mannsapp08_20015th Letterscrapper1the ghostpower_wisdomthe_focused_onethemadlionsfanqawshunStewmetal face terroristclairvoyanceilledoutfranknittiIdiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BBobOblahMister B.L3NU 37 votes
Jay
33%
dalyricalbanditsouthsil4lilsoul rattlerHustleThaDonesco sopranoL.O.S.T.CeLLaR-DooRCleveland7venty6texasdaking88StoneColdMikeyNah SonKamPushMeMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14King_MeBusta Carmichael KnowReasonForPeaceGetoBoyLefty_blackity 19 votes

Comments

• blue_londonblue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Doom
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    In all honesty, I don't think this poll has been done since I've joined, which was about 5 years ago.

I used to be on the DavyD.com website when Takeover and Ether were out, then when that site became a ghost town I started posting at sohh.com and thats all they talked about for several years, and then they got shut down.

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Nas
    5 Grand wrote: »
    In all honesty, I don't think this poll has been done since I've joined, which was about 5 years ago.

I used to be on the DavyD.com website when Takeover and Ether were out, then when that site became a ghost town I started posting at sohh.com and thats all they talked about for several years, and then they got shut down.

So you're the bad luck guy

ffb886db-1165-4e5e-9c79-eed50d739886_screenshot.jpg
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHEN ETHER DROPPED, NAS KILLED JAY.

IT WAS UNANIMOUS & IF YOU DISAGREED...IM PRETTY SURE U KEPT IT ON THE LOW UNTIL NAS SIGNED TO DEF JAM.

JAY'S MUSIC LOST A BIT OF CONFIDENCE AFTERWARD TOO. AND HIS 🤬 WASN'T THE SAME UNTIL HE DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM...WHICH EVEN THEN HE HAD TO RETIRE (OR TAKE A BREAK) TO RECOVER AFTERWARD.
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Chile, this is beating a dead horse.
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Nas>Jay

Takeover>Ether
  • tk_heuristicstk_heuristics Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    WHEN ETHER DROPPED, NAS KILLED JAY.

IT WAS UNANIMOUS & IF YOU DISAGREED...IM PRETTY SURE U KEPT IT ON THE LOW UNTIL NAS SIGNED TO DEF JAM.

JAY'S MUSIC LOST A BIT OF CONFIDENCE AFTERWARD TOO. AND HIS 🤬 WASN'T THE SAME UNTIL HE DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM...WHICH EVEN THEN HE HAD TO RETIRE (OR TAKE A BREAK) TO RECOVER AFTERWARD.

His voice changed. It was much more powerful before ether. I feel like it got higher.
  • R2_163R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Nas>Jay

Takeover>Ether

Plot twist!!!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Chu mean site shuts down i thought they forgot about shutting this down smh
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    qawshun wrote: »
    Chu mean site shuts down i thought they forgot about shutting this down smh

It’s over
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Ether at the poll

Guess that's how it is
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    King of New York is Smashing this poll...
  • IbexIbex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas has 3 classics, Jay Z has 4 classics. Jay by default
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Ibex wrote: »

4 classics? name them.
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas

4 classics? name them.

Kingdom Come
    Vol. 3
    Blueprint 3
    Unfinished Business

Nope
  • blue_londonblue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol are Nas fans debating with themselves?
    Nas
    Nas is better at rapping, but Jay Z is better at making hit singles and club bangers.

If you listen to Nas's flow on Life's a 🤬 , One Love, If I Ruled The World, Nasi IS Like, Stillmatic Freestyle, Purple, Hip Hop Is Dead, Stay, Nas is clearly the better rapper.

But if you listen to Hardknock Life, Money AIn't A Thing, Big Pimpin, Jigga My 🤬 , I Just Wanna Love You, H To The Izzo, Takeover, Me & My Girlfriend, Dirt Off Your Shoulder, Roc Boys, Show Em What You Got, Jay is clearly better at making a hit song.
  • IbexIbex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas best albums are Nastradamus, Streets Disciple and QBs Finest. Those are undoubted classics. The rest of his discography is SUPER TRASH
  • R2_163R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas best albums are Nastradamus, Streets Disciple and QBs Finest. Those are undoubted classics. The rest of his discography is SUPER TRASH

Lol wait huh?!
    Nas
    He's obviously being sarcastic, but Nastradamus and Street's Disciple are better than most people's best albums.