What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was it something to do with that Jeezy interview? What?

Comments

• internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 denying that´s the reason...
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibex wrote: »
    🤬 had a baby like 2 days ago said he be back in March

When he say this?
  • Big DreamBig Dream Members Posts: 46
    He gone!
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes lady had a baby. He's on twitter saying he was kicked off the show or other reasons, but im 90% sure hes just 🤬 around with people.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Dudes lady had a baby. He's on twitter saying he was kicked off the show or other reasons, but im 90% sure hes just 🤬 around with people.

I think this is what’s going on and hope so also, the show is the only thing that keeps me in touch with hip hop these days.

It’s a wrap for the show if he leaves though his personality carries the show.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea hes likely trollin for publicity

Im not watchin till he returns. Show isnt 🤬 with just AK & Nadeska
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Nah complex isnt paying them.

They're basically doing the show for free.

He's on a strike
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complex is def paying AK

The guy who hosts "Hot Ones" said during his Wale interview that he wishes he Complex paid him what AK gets.

He seemed kinda joking/salty about it
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Welp that show is dead also shows he made 🤬 catch wild feelings
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh if this 🤬 really left.
    BODY BAG!!
    Show gonna go to complete 🤬 with AK behind the wheel
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Show gonna go to complete 🤬 with AK behind the wheel

nah the young'ns 🤬 with him. he got a huge following on his own thru youtube im sure they will be fine but i know its a wrap for me
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Sucks to see it end this show had a nice buzz and got computers putin

If its true that they didnt paid him I cant be mad at Buddens tho. Why do the 🤬 for free
  • freethewavefreethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Joey out? Why Joe?