What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The final IC Confessions thread....

Comments

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    The whole no nudity thing was my suggestion to jay and greg. I didn't think the ppm would suffer like that lol.

Might as well remove the restriction in these final moments and let Illpix get a proper send off.

@Sion
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I was keyed up several nights on gta w/ ya'll

passed out on the floor one night on norcos....it was probably only like 2 mins but ya'll never noticed and I didnt say 🤬 lmao

Ive been on all kinds of drugs playing GTA with everyone. I aint never pass out though, but thats probably because of the time difference lol.

I was 🤬 gone off a number of things when i blew up everyones car when they were trying to take a group picture.

Lmao..what an 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

passed out on the floor one night on norcos....it was probably only like 2 mins but ya'll never noticed and I didnt say 🤬 lmao

Ive been on all kinds of drugs playing GTA with everyone. I aint never pass out though, but thats probably because of the time difference lol.

I was 🤬 gone off a number of things when i blew up everyones car when they were trying to take a group picture.

Lmao..what an 🤬

You werent there, you dont know
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um you just told me..are you high now Louis?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I've been the resident Las Vegas drug supplier on the low. No I dont sell, I just middle man. Alot of you 🤬 do coke.

My name is Turf, that was my confession.

He's lying, he couldn't hook a 🤬 up with tree when I was in Vegas

🤬 I was fresh out of jail. My mind was on important 🤬 . Like surviving.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah thats why I was always on so late....most of the crew would be shuttin down when i was just gettin started

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been the resident Las Vegas drug supplier on the low. No I dont sell, I just middle man. Alot of you 🤬 do coke.

My name is Turf, that was my confession.

He's lying, he couldn't hook a 🤬 up with tree when I was in Vegas

🤬 I was fresh out of jail. My mind was on important 🤬 . Like surviving.

Im 🤬 with you, relax, and send me the link to the IC kik
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Um you just told me..are you high now Louis?

Maybe i blew up their cars for a good reason Kathryn. Maybe i was getting bullied by a bunch of smug 🤬 ??

Maybe i just wanted to see their world burn.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I posted a chick I dated once and she contacted me and asked me to remove the pic, and she didn't even post on here some hatin ass clown snitched. And nothing bad was even said

@king hassan

Was it the big Rev Chick?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    I posted a chick I dated once and she contacted me and asked me to remove the pic, and she didn't even post on here some hatin ass clown snitched. And nothing bad was even said

@king hassan

Was that the big Rev Chick?

lmao the reverend
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MistyKnight it's all love my bad just catching up lol
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Flagged
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Shoutout to @Sion he got me a gig as a content producer for the site. I produced several photoshops that never saw the light of day on the front page but it wasn't his fault. We been boys ever since then.

Let me add to this post. If I post a photoshop of me in a picture or in a gif, then my dawg @TonyDubbz was responsible for it
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 dead @ 🤬 nerd.

Also, since its in the same ballpark as the above, one of the funniest phrases I have ever seen on this 🤬 is "🤬 nudes". I think I shed a tear the first time i saw that.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember that disrespectful ass 🤬
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye what site u going to blood
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abw looks okay...but its barely any posters (if its 50 posters on the ic n half go there n half to new ic 🤬 aint gona be same)
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    🤬 dead @ 🤬 nerd.

Also, since its in the same ballpark as the above, one of the funniest phrases I have ever seen on this 🤬 is "🤬 nudes". I think I shed a tear the first time i saw that.

Although it has been used to death in the ether thread.

🤬 nudes is most likely the funniest word to come from here.

🤬 is just so stupid.
  • Lou Cypher
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

I remember that disrespectful ass 🤬

I recall your car blowing up. Such a 🤬 car it hardly cost me any money.