What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Travis Scott - AstroWorld Official Album Thread

Sion
Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited August 2018 in The Reason
Travis Scott drops new album Astroworld

travis-scott-astroworld.jpg

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    The track with Drake and Stop Trying To Be 🤬 are standout tracks
  • genoveve
    genoveve Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2020

Jacques Berman Webster II (born April 30, 1991), known professionally as Travis Scott, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Scott's musical style has been described as a fusion of traditional hip hop, lo-fi and ambient.

• genoveve
    genoveve Members Posts: 2

Jay-Z and Beyonce were spotted at the show as well, although seated in a different section, however Jay may not have attended had he known that news would break the following morning that Scott will be joining Maroon 5 onstage during the band’s Super Bowl halftime show.

• Contreras56329
    Contreras56329 Members Posts: 0

Your article content is being very much interested, I am very impressed with your post. I hope to receive more great posts.