What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Eminem Talks Best Rapper Of All Time Debate & Names Some Of His Favorite Rappers - AllHipHop.com

AllHipHopDailyPostsAllHipHopDailyPosts Administrators, Moderators, Writer Posts: 32 My Name Is My Name.
edited January 1 in Musical Conversation
imageEminem Talks Best Rapper Of All Time Debate & Names Some Of His Favorite Rappers - AllHipHop.com

Slim Shady mentions Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Redman, and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kimahni DuncanKimahni Duncan Members Posts: 4

So many good rappers it’s very hard to say who is best of all time. Previously I named my top 10 of all time. I did forget a few people. No particular order. This could be another top 10. Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Ghostface Killa, Talib Kweli, Busta Rhymes, D.O.C, Black Thought, Mos Def, Juvenile, Chubb Rock. Chubb not being in the top 50 y’all critics don’t know music. Honorable mention would be Method Man, Too Short, Jeezy, Rapping 4Tay, Biz Markie, 50 Cent, The Game, Daddy O, Treach, Ice T. So many good rappers this debate will never end. Kimahni Duncan