What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

AllHipHop EXCLUSIVE: Feds Present Shocking Evidence To Keep Casanova In Prison - AllHipHop.com

AllHipHopDailyPostsAllHipHopDailyPosts Administrators, Moderators, Writer Posts: 32 My Name Is My Name.
edited January 10 in Musical Conversation
imageAllHipHop EXCLUSIVE: Feds Present Shocking Evidence To Keep Casanova In Prison - AllHipHop.com

Casanova's text messages and Instagram posts may keep him locked up as he awaits trial for allegedly racketeering with the United Gorilla Stone Nation. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• UptMonstaUptMonsta Members Posts: 2

Message to the rappers: Can't have it both ways. Rappers advertise gang affiliation for authenticity when compared to other rappers. When that comes back on you you can't cry about it.

Message to the culture: How about no longer having street credibility as a MAJOR requirement of our artists?

I'm a street 🤬 for real. No need for my favorite artist to be a real street 🤬 if he's talented as 🤬 . There's a reason Young Thug routinely outsells B.O.B. with their disparity in talent being so lopsided.