What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Movies That Made You Mad Unappreciation Thread

Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
1. Obsessed

Beyonce Threw the 🤬 outta his own damn house for 3 weeks. That movie wouldve ended right there for me. 3 weeks!!!!! I make the money & Im living at Motel 6. SMH.............oh yea, I woulda smashed the hell outta that white broad. Aint no way some woman gonna have her 🤬 in my hand in a bathroom stall & I dont smash.
«1

Comments

  • jamel7781
    jamel7781 Members Posts: 16
    edited January 2010
    The Watchmen

    Wanted

    Sukiyaki Western Django

    Blood and Bone
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Maalik wrote: »
    1. Obsessed

    Beyonce Threw the 🤬 outta his own damn house for 3 weeks. That movie wouldve ended right there for me. 3 weeks!!!!! I make the money & Im living at Motel 6. SMH.............oh yea, I woulda smashed the hell outta that white broad. Aint no way some woman gonna have her 🤬 in my hand in a bathroom stall & I dont smash.

    theres somethin wrong here...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    After watching Avatar I got all depressed because I can never go to the paradise and live like the N'avi.



    : (

    Pandora is like watching the discovery channel on LSD
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited January 2010
    Donnie Darko

    no explanation needed.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    jamel7781 wrote: »
    The Watchmen

    Wanted

    Sukiyaki Western Django

    Blood and Bone

    Why Watchmen made you mad?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Maalik wrote: »
    1. Obsessed

    Beyonce Threw the 🤬 outta his own damn house for 3 weeks. That movie wouldve ended right there for me. 3 weeks!!!!! I make the money & Im living at Motel 6. SMH.............oh yea, I woulda smashed the hell outta that white broad. Aint no way some woman gonna have her 🤬 in my hand in a bathroom stall & I dont smash.

    I almost cried laughing so 🤬 ' hard at that last sentence.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Quarantine is all over this thread
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    stoneface wrote: »
    I almost cried laughing so 🤬 ' hard at that last sentence.

    ok so i wasnt the only one who caught that
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited January 2010
    Orphan- All these "accidents" start to happen when you adopt this girl, the nun you adopted her from tells you "accidents" tends to happen around her. The nun is viciously murdered, your wife tells you the girl is doing all this and lays out every event for you, and the husband's response during the whole movie are variations of "There must be a plausible explanation for this"

    A Perfect Getaway- Everything was fine until the twist. The director spends 10-15 minutes in flashback showing how the twist works, completely killed the pacing of the movie, and wasn't really that complex of a twist anyway.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    darkstarr8 wrote: »
    Orphan- All these "accidents" start to happen when you adopt this girl, the nun you adopted her from tells you "accidents" tends to happen around her. The nun is viciously murdered, your wife tells you the girl is doing all this and lays out every event for you, and the husband's response during the whole movie are variations of "There must be a plausible explanation for this"

    A Perfect Getaway- Everything was fine until the twist. The director spends 10-15 minutes in flashback showing how the twist works, completely killed the pacing of the movie, and wasn't really that complex of a twist anyway.

    i luved the twist in perfect getaway

    kept me on the edge on my seat wonderin who the killers were all movie jus like Law Abiding Citizen
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i hated the Village.
    i wanted to break somethin.
    all that time i thought it was the 1500's or somethin then to turn out that its 2005 and this man let his daughter go in the woods to die. 🤬 was terrible
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    stoneface wrote: »
    I almost cried laughing so 🤬 ' hard at that last sentence.

    wow. i just caught that. typing way too fast. lol. no 🤬 .
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    young law wrote: »
    i hated the Village.
    i wanted to break somethin.
    all that time i thought it was the 1500's or somethin then to turn out that its 2005 and this man let his daughter go in the woods to die. 🤬 was terrible

    I actually loved the Village......i liked the whole time twist & that it was really 2005 & they were just living on a Reserve. 🤬 was kinda cool.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    I'm a big Sam Raimi fan, but DRAG ME TO HELL was one of my least favorites films of last year and my least favorite of any of his films. Had to walk out mid movie.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, that Obsessed had me 🤬 off. And it was 3 months, not 3 weeks. You get kicked out of your own house and she's not working?? sheeeeit
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    bamagurl wrote: »
    co 🤬 sign! how is everybody gonna die. i just knew the white girl and cameraman would find a way out but no. that was some real 🤬 though cuz u know in real life thats pretty much how that would'v went down.

    hell ya i mean damnn yo when that guy broke the screen before the gov locked the windows i woudla jumped F that lmaoo smh though it prolly would end up on every1 dieing an covering up bs
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    The more I read about the movie '21', the angrier I became. The movie 21 is based off of the real life stories of MIT students who learned how to game Blackjack by counting cards; they go to Vegas and make tons of money. The problem is that the real kids were in fact indian and asian. So what does Hollywood decide to do? White wash them of course.

    🤬 forbid we have minorities portrayed as brilliant geniuses that can game a system. SMH.
  • honeydip85
    honeydip85 Members Posts: 22
    edited February 2010
    lmao @ t/s's typo...DRAG ME TO HELL was hot 🤬 garbage..smh @ 🤬 "liking" that 🤬 ....
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    "Obsessed" seemed like a Destiny's Child song turned into a video, Beyonce getting mad at her man, throwing him out when he's "cheating", beats down the woman at the end, nothing bad happening to her.

    I hated Gran Torino because everyone hyped it up when it turned out to be Clint Eastwood being the same angry old white man, something he's been doing for centuries now.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    mikelewis wrote: »
    I hated Gran Torino because everyone hyped it up when it turned out to be Clint Eastwood being the same angry old white man, something he's been doing for centuries now.

    Agreed, but then again, he plays this role so well, I can't really hate.
  • traestar
    traestar Atlantic City, NJMembers Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I'll give you a new one

    Serious Moonlight
    stupid movie, the 🤬 you get duct taped in your own bathroom and NOT try to find something sharp
    plus the robber broke the mirror!! Glass on the floor?? The 🤬 is wrong with white people?
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited February 2010
    Law Abiding Citizen didnt like how the guy was supposed to be super smart but he gets caught by Jamie at the end.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Agreed, but then again, he plays this role so well, I can't really hate.

    But playing that role since the beginning of cinema should be easy for him, the gruff, heart full of gold old man that takes a little bit to get to his heart. Just like in Million Dollar Baby.

    Another to add to this list is "The Happening", one of the biggest disappointments ever.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Redbelt....That 🤬 couldn't win for 🤬 . Even his own wife sold him out. They waited until the last 30 seconds of the movie to hand this guy a W.