What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

"Black Roots Science" .... Let's talk about it...

KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So we've had some posters repping for this particular brand of hilariously racist revisionist history lately.

Let's have a little discussion about it.

Let's look at one of the source documents that these racists have been linking to: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20037901/Black-Roots-Science



Let's look at the very first sentence:
Our earth and solar system were created 78 trillion years ago.


That's a bold claim, since real, honest, non-racist, objective science puts the age of the universe at about 13.75 billion years. However, on page 20 of "Black Roots Science," the author makes the following note:
We must ignore the lies of modern scientists if we are to discover the truth about the
creation of the universe. They say that 4.5 billion years ago there was a huge kaboom.
A big bang.
Our Ancestors never mentioned any bang, big or small.
Now, the thing here is this: "Modern scientists" DO NOT say the Big Bang happened 4.5 billion years ago. 4.5 billion years is the approximate age of the planet Earth, but not of the universe. So, already we can tell that the author of this racist document does not know what he is talking about anyway.




So I have some questions for you posters who've been promoting this laughable garbage:

1. Do you know what a trillion is? I mean, do you understand the difference between that word and, say, a billion?

2. Do you have any evidence (and I don't mean the ramblings of an anonymous internet racist) to support the idea that this solar system is 78 TRILLION years old?

3. LOL theres no third question, just LOL at you

:cool:
«13

Comments

  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    #3 made me laugh
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I don't disagree with what you're saying here. However, it is illogical to say this person's claims are absurd because they don't jive with what modern science says when part of the person's claims are that modern science is wrong.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I don't disagree with what you're saying here. However, it is illogical to say this person's claims are absurd because they don't jive with what modern science says when part of the person's claims are that modern science is wrong.

    Modern science is all about skepticism and forcing people to provide evidence for their claims.

    That's why there's loads of evidence for the Big Bang. The hypothesis was proposed, scientists demanded evidence, and it was found pretty quickly. Soon, a mountain of evidence was available to support the model.


    So when you say modern science is wrong, that's fine. But you have to provide evidence for your claim.

    If you can't do that, you're a 🤬 quack.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    And by the way, if you examine this document carefully, you'll see pretty quickly that it's just a collection of postings from some (apparently) defunct web forum.

    Go to the angelfire source document linked at the top and go to page three, point number 69:
    Because of the effort you have put into this thread, take what I write in good heart.
    Is there ANYTHING in antiquity that backs up what you have taken time to put in this forum.


    So this is not some secret Afrikan manuscript. LOL

    No, it's just some anonymous racist posting on the internet, probably back when Geocities existed. As of yet, I haven't found the source forum. It's probably gone for good.
  • anthony7qanthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited August 2010
    There is no way to say for sure that these events happened but IMO the stories can be inspiring to people of African ancestry.

    And it would definitely make a better movie than that Madea mess they keep churning out every 2 years. They even show the Madea movies in the middle east on MBC.com
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »
    There is no way to say for sure that these events happened but IMO the stories can be inspiring to people of African ancestry.

    And it would definitely make a better movie than that Madea mess they keep churning out every 2 years. They even show the Madea movies in the middle east on MBC.com

    Really, this is your excuse for posting racist revisionist history every chance you get? It's better than Madea?
  • Ra_NkalaRa_Nkala Members Posts: 48
    edited August 2010
    why is this thread even made?, like some how this speaks for every african centered person out here, modern science knt prove a damn thing abt how old the universe is, so whats the point of this thread, only difference between them, and ur modern science is that modern science is in a position to be the law of the land, since its creators dominate it
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Ra_Nkala wrote: »
    only difference between them, and ur modern science is that modern science is in a position to be the law of the land, since its creators dominate it

    no

    the difference is that modern science documents verifiable evidence to support its claims and doesn't say "we got this knowledge from our ancestors, just trust me"
    modern science knt prove a damn thing abt how old the universe is
    Wrong. Pick up an astronomy book instead of googling racist websites and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
  • Ra_NkalaRa_Nkala Members Posts: 48
    edited August 2010
    its funny how you assume, show and prove. or shut up
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Ra_Nkala wrote: »
    show and prove. or shut up

    this is exactly what i'm saying to you hilarious internet afrocentrics and your made up "science"
  • memphismemphis Members Posts: 201
    edited August 2010
    So we've had some posters repping for this particular brand of hilariously racist revisionist history lately.

    Let's have a little discussion about it.

    Let's look at one of the source documents that these racists have been linking to: http://www.scribd.com/doc/20037901/Black-Roots-Science



    Let's look at the very first sentence:




    That's a bold claim, since real, honest, non-racist, objective science puts the age of the universe at about 13.75 billion years. However, on page 20 of "Black Roots Science," the author makes the following note:


    Now, the thing here is this: "Modern scientists" DO NOT say the Big Bang happened 4.5 billion years ago. 4.5 billion years is the approximate age of the planet Earth, but not of the universe. So, already we can tell that the author of this racist document does not know what he is talking about anyway.




    So I have some questions for you posters who've been promoting this laughable garbage:

    1. Do you know what a trillion is? I mean, do you understand the difference between that word and, say, a billion?

    2. Do you have any evidence (and I don't mean the ramblings of an anonymous internet racist) to support the idea that this solar system is 78 TRILLION years old?

    3. LOL theres no third question, just LOL at you

    :cool:

    haha. I had to laugh at your second quote. Does the author really expect that people were around to witness a bang?
  • melanated khemistmelanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    You, Chosen,or Ether name names and i guarantee ill roast your ass with science your fettered little mind cant comprehend.


    thanks for the lank blood!
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    You, Chosen,or Ether name names and i guarantee ill roast your ass with science your fettered little mind cant comprehend.
    okay

    anthony7q

    he already posted and he was like "i unno dog, 🤬 just be cool"

    thanks for the lank blood!
    its all good baby babaaay nh

    but for real

    post some evidence the universe is trillions of years old, b
  • Ra_NkalaRa_Nkala Members Posts: 48
    edited August 2010
    this is exactly what i'm saying to you hilarious internet afrocentrics and your made up "science"

    then i suggest you take your own advice
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Ra_Nkala wrote: »
    then i suggest you take your own advice

    i suggest you start with the most basic astronomy reading material since it sounds like you really dont even know the first thing about the real science of the universe

    the aptly titled "the universe in a nutshell" by dr. stephen hawking is good and even has big pictures you can look at
  • yung_mulahyung_mulah Members Posts: 93
    edited August 2010
    LMAO at it being racist..this is ancient black knowledge...which you cant comprehend so since you cant comprehend it you come here to make your self feel better...CTFU!!!!
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yung_mulah wrote: »
    CTFU!!!!

    lol
    .............
  • whar67whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited August 2010
    yung_mulah wrote: »
    LMAO at it being racist..this is ancient black knowledge...which you cant comprehend so since you cant comprehend it you come here to make your self feel better...CTFU!!!!

    He is right. I can not comprehend it!

    BTW CTFU = 🤬 the 🤬 Up?
  • memphismemphis Members Posts: 201
    edited August 2010
    what the 🤬 is up with all the anti-semitism on this site. You guys are 🤬 pieces of 🤬 and should die a slow death, you 🤬 -esque pieces of 🤬 .
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    threadstarter has no proof of this "big bang" or "Milky Way Galaxy" or "stars" other than the discredited notions of racist cracka "scientists" that are in fact clergy for the white supremacist/mason masterminds

    has anyone ever seen a star? no, not even from a distance, and yet ppl believe they exist LOL

    u cannot dissswayde a 🤬 with yo cracka lies ktulu, we know the universe was created by a BLACK MAN
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    memphis wrote: »
    what the 🤬 is up with all the anti-semitism on this site. You guys are 🤬 pieces of 🤬 and should die a slow death, you 🤬 -esque pieces of 🤬 .

    its because 🤬 was black, there was a thread on it
  • memphismemphis Members Posts: 201
    edited August 2010
    its because 🤬 was black, there was a thread on it

    Makes sense then

    I love the hypocrisy on this site. Everyone derides whitey for their racism, but the majority of racists on this site are black
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    memphis wrote: »
    but the majority of racists on this site are black

    considering the IC is like 70% black, this actually would make sense
  • memphismemphis Members Posts: 201
    edited August 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    considering the IC is like 70% black, this actually would make sense

    it's just 🤬 disgusting reading about 'big nosed jews' or '🤬 '.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    memphis wrote: »
    it's just 🤬 disgusting reading about 'big nosed jews' or '🤬 '.

    yeah, i don't get that. anti-semitism is a classic feature of White Supremacy and yet so many of these keyboard revolutionary 🤬 is willin to embrace that 🤬 .

    /kanye shrug
Sign In or Register to comment.