What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How can conspiracy theorists be Christian?

shootemwonshootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Ya'll are supposedly the ones who see through all of society's lies and deception and what not, so how the 🤬 can any of you have fallen for the biggest, dumbest, most obvious on of all?


By the way, this goes for all religions, not just Christians, but if I said "religious" instead of "Christian" I'd get a bunch of abstract 🤬 replies about how 🤬 is the feeling I get when I look into a homeless persons eyes or 🤬 like that.

Comments

  • ChikeChike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Ya'll are supposedly the ones who see through all of society's lies and deception and what not, so how the 🤬 can any of you have fallen for the biggest, dumbest, most obvious on of all?


    By the way, this goes for all religions, not just Christians, but if I said "religious" instead of "Christian" I'd get a bunch of abstract 🤬 replies about how 🤬 is the feeling I get when I look into a homeless persons eyes or 🤬 like that.




    lol so true.
  • sweetnata19sweetnata19 Members Posts: 187
    edited August 2010
    I asked this myself I don't understand it. I don't see how they could apply so much research to all these other issues but neglect researching in depth the religion that they subscribe to. It really tickles me when they go into rants about something being "pagan" like really? Indoctrination is no joke is what it sums up to.
  • shootemwonshootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Actually, to answer my own question, the reason is that belief in 🤬 and believing in a covert far-reaching secret world order come from the same childish impulse to tell yourself that our fate is in someone else' almighty hands. I think this is the correct answer. It's the same sick comfort that one gets from believing that it's all 🤬 's will and what happens to them and to others cannot be their fault that they get from telling themselves that their limitations in life are the fault of some spooky secret society.
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    hey ive seen this thread before
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Actually, to answer my own question, the reason is that belief in 🤬 and believing in a covert far-reaching secret world order come from the same childish impulse to tell yourself that our fate is in someone else' almighty hands. I think this is the correct answer. It's the same sick comfort that one gets from believing that it's all 🤬 's will and what happens to them and to others cannot be their fault-
    this is a reasonable argument, although it weakens if the religious person does not believe whatever happens to them/others is not their fault. honestly, i don't know that many religious people who think that (although i am sure there are many, so my anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much in this case).
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    One conspiracy is a gateway for other conspiracies :unno
  • major painmajor pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Tupac said Killuminati so I will wholeheartedly believe they exist, because Tupac cannot be disputed. Try it and see how my fellow Tupacians will crush your argument.
  • b*brazeb*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Tupac said Killuminati so I will wholeheartedly believe they exist, because Tupac cannot be disputed. Try it and see how my fellow Tupacians will crush your argument.

    Tupac actually said it in response to "🤬 " all that noise them 🤬 was kickin to him about the illuminati while he was in jail.

    This notion that tupac believed in the illuminati comes from 🤬 lack of comprehension.

    Ironically people use this audio recording as "proof" that this version of the illuminati exists
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmhM3ZMQEQ
  • major painmajor pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    b*braze wrote: »
    Tupac actually said it in response to "🤬 " all that noise them 🤬 was kickin to him about the illuminati while he was in jail.

    This notion that tupac believed in the illuminati comes from 🤬 lack of comprehension.

    Ironically people use this audio recording as "proof" that this version of the illuminati exists
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmhM3ZMQEQ

    Tupacians...morph

    BlackRangerMorpher.jpg
  • And StepAnd Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Ya'll are supposedly the ones who see through all of society's lies and deception and what not, so how the 🤬 can any of you have fallen for the biggest, dumbest, most obvious on of all?


    By the way, this goes for all religions, not just Christians, but if I said "religious" instead of "Christian" I'd get a bunch of abstract 🤬 replies about how 🤬 is the feeling I get when I look into a homeless persons eyes or 🤬 like that.

    Because truth mixed with falsehood is a hell of a net.
  • shootemwonshootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    hey ive seen this thread before

    Damn, did I 🤬 up the master plan by biting one of your threads?

    Well I know what has to be done. I'll be at my house from 6-9 PM tomorrow. If you can, just tell them I want to die quickly and painlessly.
Sign In or Register to comment.