What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What do you think of that Jagged Edge "Tip of my tongue" song?

Sourpatch Kid
Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
That "art of noise" instrumental is hot and I've been bumping this track over and over, well mainly the remix with trina and gucci mane but I love it.

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    came out a minute ago, when i first heard it, i couldnt stop bumpin it, they killed that sample...pretty much the best jagged edge song ive ever heard, cuz im not a fan of anythin they have but this song...
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    So what happened to them after this single? I thought it was pretty good.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited August 2010
    That "art of noise" instrumental is hot and I've been bumping this track over and over, well mainly the remix with trina and gucci mane but I love it.

first of all, 🤬 at your avatar pic, i'm surprised they let that slide here, anyhow i guess anything goes at the ill community.

...anyhow, jagged edge doesn't have it like they used to,the song is pretty average to me. but i gueses it's good that their still out there and didn't really fade away like all the other 90's artists.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, that 🤬 's hot. It's been out for a minute (maybe not on radio), but it's definitely hot. I don't know why some 🤬 don't get the burn that it deserves.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited August 2010
    Didn't like it.