What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

R. Kelly new joint fire!!!!!

Cain
Cain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
edited August 2010 in R&B & Alternatives

Comments

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited August 2010
    I likes this here!
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Now thats the perv of R&B I respect. Do music for adults aint u like 50 🤬 . But for really Kellz musical talent is undeniable . If he gives you this type of effort on his album he may have something special.
  • YungHeartLess5
    YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
    edited August 2010
    classic! words cant even describe how i feel when i listen to this
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    So is he tryna be like Raphael Saadiq now and take it back to the 50s and 60s?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

Oh 🤬 .. yeah he jacked Saadiqs vibe.. i still need to get that cd..

I agree this is the kelly we need to see the the ballad singing kelly.. not this cornball rnb thug ass 🤬
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    diggin hell outta this song.....

i was upset when i seen a song last week by him called: She know she wanna 🤬 feat. Rick Ross...i was about to lose all hope for him.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    diggin hell outta this song.....

i was upset when i seen a song last week by him called: She know she wanna 🤬 feat. Rick Ross...i was about to lose all hope for him.

Smh.. im tired of Rkelly walkin backwards he is better than that.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited August 2010
    I hate dis nicca right here, but damn he makes good music
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm diggin' this song right here... good drop :tu
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

Well if this is the only song with this vibe I see no prob with a song like this . But if he does and entire album with this type of vibe he would be a swagger jacker . But as of now its just a 50's 60's vibe
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Beautiful...

The whole 'R'n'B Thug' 🤬 is/was just phase and somehow has to do with his connection to hip hop music...

Just off this song alone I may cop the album...

Kellz >>>...