What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

HTC Evo or Samsung Epic

earth two superman
earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night!Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllTek
battle of the 4 Gs. help a 🤬 decide.

Comments

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    epic...full touch screens suck
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Who still uses a keyboard in 2010? Evo easily.

Getwitcha
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Keyboards >>>>>>> Full Touch Screen but in this case i think i gotta go with the EVo 4g Monster

if i was picking between these 2 i would go with the evo simply because HTC >>>>>>> Samsung

heres a video review
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Keyboards >>>>>>> Full Touch Screen

Not when you got Swype. Keyboard are pointless in 2010.

Getwitcha
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    i was leaning towards evo, but aftetr that vid im considering the epic.not having a keyboard would 🤬 me off.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I heard the battery life on the evo sucks
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Ounceman wrote: »
    I heard the battery life on the evo sucks

thats any droid bruh
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol yea all droids suck when it comes to battery life....but they got extended batteries that help a lil
  • thesoulcontroller
    thesoulcontroller Members Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    the evo has been treating me good. second charger is needed to make it through the day if you plan on medium to heavy use.
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    I have the HTC Hero right now....strongly considering upgrading to the EVO around Christmas...

I hate the battery life problems that the Android Smart phones have, but that OS is the 🤬 and there's tons of space on em' for media....I've demo'd that EVO a few times already....Maybe off the strength of a few comments in here i'll take a look at that Epic....