What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I'm sick of bulking...

shadb33shadb33 Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Weight Room
I'm tired of feeling like I have to shit 24/7. I'm stopping after this month and just be happy with the muscle I got so far. I'm ready to cut and see my abs again.

Replies

• babelbabel Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I got to that point too. I wear suits everyday and bulking was giving me the "dunlap" so I quit early.
  • kAjUnkAjUn Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lmao....yea you always feel FULL........

especially this new tip i got from one of my friends personal trainers...........for hard gainers slow down your metabolism by eating less meals but in BIGGER portions..........

shit has helped a lot.........but i be feeling like a fat man after i'm done eating..........:(