What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mybad katy wrong timeline
  • OmegaConflict
    Damn Trina voice is annoying af. Everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like it has the word "At" in it
  • OmegaConflict
    4bwspgkcngq4.jpg
    2017>>>>>>>>
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reesey wrote: »
    Let's just say what we REALLY feel and get on with it.

d0msqww1ahbs.gif

@Reesey

Very well.

I'll be in your pm's shortly.

At which point, I'll tell you exactly what I'm..............."thinking about."
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Any suggestions on gettin money for old clothes? Just went thru my closet and just emptied damn near half of it. I was just gonna give it to goodwill till I recognized if most of it was smaller I'd still rock that 🤬 .
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @obnoxiouslyfresh I thought you said you were fat as 🤬
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Any suggestions on gettin money for old clothes? Just went thru my closet and just emptied damn near half of it. I was just gonna give it to goodwill till I recognized if most of it was smaller I'd still rock that 🤬 .

Garage sale bro!!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    The WOAT is travelling while sick SMMFH SMMFH SMMFH

I cannot stand getting sick. There was once a time I'd go years without getting sick SMMFH.
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 is a shim?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 is a shim?

A boy and a girl at the same time
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knicks won tonight against them floppibg ass Celtic I'm feeling good tonight

tumblr_m5ivj475cS1rrtdw4o1_400_zpsehutq9ar.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    iron man1 wrote: »

Enjoy it. Those wins are few and far in-between
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    The 🤬 is a shim?

A boy and a girl at the same time

Ah, I get it know
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Reesey wrote: »
    Go away @Cain

Nah b @Reesey
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »

Enjoy it. Those wins are few and far in-between

That's fine 🤬 a Celtic though
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

i donate all my 🤬 to Haiti
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Hey @Kat guess where i've just been accepted

Smh..sexism!!

Nope! You should stop saying racist things!

actually the poster wanted @kat over there more than you... 🤬 was debating on letting the cat out the bag on your identity because they felt bad that kat had to go. I don't think you guys should take it as a diss tho

d98ygxexfl07.gif
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkMembers Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Washed

kicked that white boys in the 🤬
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    OhMars wrote: »

Nobody gonna pay for 3x throwbacks and girbaud jorts

2x ya bish
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen a travel like that at any level of basketball.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 days of pouring rain... damn