What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm!
  • Max.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a charlotte battle event i was playin beats from the car and a fire ass cipha broke out featuring Big kannon, Bill Collector, Ty law, Tizzer and some local talent. Was such a dope night. Check it out. My bad on the portrait mode, i wasnt thinking lol.

• Max.
    Max. wrote: »

Yeahh

6f8.png
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 hilarious but why does Badu look like a Zombie here.. she needs to just drop a rap album
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 hilarious but why does Badu look like a Zombie here.. she needs to just drop a rap album

Her phone "Mixtape" was 🤬 Flames...she just needs to drop anything
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Does Licensed to Ill have an appreciation thread.?
    This 🤬 amazes me erytime i hear it

This album is Top 3 best 808 drum machine usage of All 🤬 Time

the end of this 🤬 make you wanna blow your speakers out

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratz turf! I got some friends in HVAC good skill to have always work needed
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »

On behalf of the Patriots organization we kneel with Kaepernick

*only 🤬 and trump supporters will flag this

Ur QB and Owner are trump supporters

bv1125h7ab25.jpg

They didn't know he was racist

yallj932cpue.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Thank you. I take a refrigeration class in January. I think with these certifications I'll be able to move back to The Bay Area and be able to keep up with the cost of living.

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Start me off at $30.00 per hour and I'll be good lol.
  • deadeye

lol

At first I thought dude was a perv trying to cop a feel or something.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Thank you. I take a refrigeration class in January. I think with these certifications I'll be able to move back to The Bay Area and be able to keep up with the cost of living.

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Lol @being black and not owning your own business
  • deadeye
    texas409 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    1xrrvnp3a6vb.jpg

Facebook stay with the 🤬 bruh...

Congratulations for voluntarily entering a 🤬 recognition database for the Feds.

Do the @feds know about your obsession with Manda?
    They do now

1tikrg3q3eli.gif

They won't have any idea who she is without pics.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Nice, HVAC is something ive been considering as well, i want to get me a definitive "Skill" besides office type 🤬 . This place just keeps me trapped here with all of their kickass benefits, but i would love to learn a trade of sorts so I can GTFOH and find work down in the states easier.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    You guys sure are live today
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit that kik room joker
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Who else in there?
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else in there?

Your friends
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Beta wrote: »
    Who else in there?

Your friends

This is like coming to the light
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Nice, HVAC is something ive been considering as well, i want to get me a definitive "Skill" besides office type 🤬 . This place just keeps me trapped here with all of their kickass benefits, but i would love to learn a trade of sorts so I can GTFOH and find work down in the states easier.

Dude, you have a sickly pale complexion on top of fat lazy and stupid you lard ass p.o.s noone will hire you outside of a 🤬 desk job a 80 year old woman can do or a kitchen. you have the potential of a wet kitten trying to fight its way out of a plastic bag. You're a freak, highly unlikable 🤬 stain that didn't quite make it to a Full functional human being
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Do it. I've been stuck in security and call center jobs since 2011. The call centers paid good and provided great benefits, but are revolving doors. Security doesn't pay good and a company can easily lose a contract which leads to lay offs. Since I've started telling people I'm starting classes I've seen networking opportunities open up. My Godbrother says he'll have something lined up for me in California if I want to go that route after I complete the classes. I'm going to see if I can get the state to cover some plumbing classes after I complete HVAC & refrigeration. Then I'll think I'll make the run back to California.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

s1drfnu7kc8n.png

Dude, you have a sickly pale complexion on top of fat lazy and stupid you lard ass p.o.s noone will hire you outside of a 🤬 desk job a 80 year old woman can do or a kitchen. you have the potential of a wet kitten trying to fight its way out of a plastic bag. You're a freak, highly unlikable 🤬 stain that didn't quite make it to a Full functional human being

ki.gif