What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Comments

• crownedwise
    crownedwise Woke up Not breathingMembers Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Khalessi, I want u to hold my hand while we go sky diving together...I think we could have legitimate fun and laughs and not at all feel the need to have sex with one another

Nga sound like he on absinthe' right now.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1zbedm0xqfol.jpg
    h3zssczqv0ta.jpg

Voilà!!! Thats a black woman
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omega Conflict gets my vote for the post of the day!
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    What is he saying in that gif AP?

@kat

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lv8yrbo1j1h2.png

let the church say amen

carry on...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Question, let's say your girl was 🤬

How long do you wait to have or ask for sex?

this is one of those situations where I'm sure she won't mind you leaving her alone and go find some outside 🤬

Wow. If my girl was 🤬 I'd be looking for the 🤬 who 🤬 her. Wtf wrong with you 🤬 ?

how do you know in his scenario the perp isn't under arrest
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kinghassan....Big Daddy Kane will be hosting a DJ thing at the Mid on the 17th

I already know, we copped tickets today. And I'm going to see De La Soul, Common, Erykah Badu and Musiq Soulchild Saturday
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a 60 year old War Vet that works with me and he has a stutter and this 🤬 will will ask you a question, re ask the question before you have the chance to say a word, then interrupt you with his stutter while you're mid sentence, most of the times he will interrupt you asking the same 🤬 question. Most frustrating 🤬 to talk to in the world. If i ever quit this department im throwing his old ass down some 🤬 stairs.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Question, let's say your girl was 🤬

How long do you wait to have or ask for sex?

this is one of those situations where I'm sure she won't mind you leaving her alone and go find some outside 🤬

Wow. If my girl was 🤬 I'd be looking for the 🤬 who 🤬 her. Wtf wrong with you 🤬 ?

how do you know in his scenario the perp isn't under arrest

shut up
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask y'all thought provoking questions and this the thanks I get
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kinghassan....Big Daddy Kane will be hosting a DJ thing at the Mid on the 17th

I already know, we copped tickets today. And I'm going to see De La Soul, Common, Erykah Badu and Musiq Soulchild Saturday

fam the big Daddy Kane tickets were free....got tickets to the show on sat but gave them away...gotta go to this xmas party
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they keep removing the WTF button? Who is making these 🤬 decisions?!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im a little annoyed cuz i ve ben spending all my money buying books well e books lately but then again im elate cuz im reading and educating myself
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol
    “Pick a Color, any Color...”

mkdnu0h390r4.jpeg

Ass 🤬
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Why they keep removing the WTF button? Who is making these 🤬 decisions?!

they can get rid of the smh button because we never asked for that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a 60 year old War Vet that works with me and he has a stutter and this 🤬 will will ask you a question, re ask the question before you have the chance to say a word, then interrupt you with his stutter while you're mid sentence, most of the times he will interrupt you asking the same 🤬 question. Most frustrating 🤬 to talk to in the world. If i ever quit this department im throwing his old ass down some 🤬 stairs.

That's so rude Louis.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the smh and bring back the nosign and wtf.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's contagious.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Cheese grits
    edauq4q9aeci.jpg