What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The official rate and comment on upcoming rappers thread.

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ysl313 wrote: »
    i guess but it's cool...criticism is always welcomed...

but i didn't udnerstand that "digital assitance" qualm...as if mixing is taboo or wrong...unmixed material catches more flack the mixed material...but like i said..it's cool

nah lol, i mean its over...
    No, not really.

You needed digital assistance to make that happen, obviously, according to your voice that exuded with meek buttercuppity softness. I can see why a woman would think they could pull some weak$hit you, on you, like what you alluded to in the song's plot.

I would even go get a paternity test if the song's story is tru life...youz one soft hot puzzi azz, stick of butter, from what I just heard.

Whereas you can clearly tell my voice's power, in every song you heard of mines...I don't care how low-quality recorded, the rehearsal was. It's not my fault if precocious lyrics leaving me to have to add a lexicon when I drop rhymes. Only a lame fucc, like you, would talk 🤬 about a nigg wanting to make sure people got the gist of some rhymes...smh Although I am not attacking your work, I'm only having fun with it/like what yall do to mines...true?

DISCLAIMER: you having the nerve and the pride and the courage to come post it, in here, is something that my words can never show the proper respect for...

u can tell by the bolded and the disclaimer...smh..
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    u can tell bruh dyckrydyng4dumbshyt. because you were never coming to members 'was mad' as your co-lames have gone weeks posting this same way at my audio I link up...lol...some of you bytches are so hypocritical;

it's shameful, how you don't even care when you use it to expose yourselves.

expose what?
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    the voice-mix was needed, versus it being done to compliment a track...
    it wasn't actually need as all is was was tiny reverb and some adlibs tbh...and yeah it did compliment the track so thanks for that....

also, your upset at me for mixing my music instead of leaving it unmixed and essentially not really ear phone/car quality? okay...thanks once again for the critical advice, i'll try not to mix my music like 100% of music has been done for the past forever...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    the voice-mix was needed, versus it being done to compliment a track...

your voice is so soft and buttercuppity/bytch-like, to whereas the digital assistance was grossly-needed.

Learn the difference.

and take that dumb fucc G.R.I.P. to class, with you

my unmastered 🤬 >>>urs...u mad??
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    malcmurda wrote: »
    You remidn me on some Devin the Dude type 🤬 ... real rap the Beats are fire son, but the hooks are basic and some lyricism is lacking... keep producing that fiyah tho!! good 🤬

preciate that bruh

& I've realized one of my weaknesses is the hooks, cuz as long as I've been writin I've never focused on hooks
    but Im startin to come around on my hook writin abilities
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    preciate that bruh

& I've realized one of my weaknesses is the hooks, cuz as long as I've been writin I've never focused on hooks
    but Im startin to come around on my hook writin abilities

yeah most rapper susually try not to avoid hioks and i agreew with dude, ya vibe is devin the dude...you should get with a gfx maker or cop photoshop and watch some tutorial and get ya cover game up too
  • Brian B.
    edited September 2010
    I jus did this yesterday w/ my lil nephew
  • Brian B.
    edited September 2010
    ysl313 wrote: »
    yeah most rapper susually try not to avoid hioks and i agreew with dude, ya vibe is devin the dude...you should get with a gfx maker or cop photoshop and watch some tutorial and get ya cover game up too

even tho Im not tryna sound like Devin I overstand how people can hear that, cuz The Dude is in my top 10

& that was my 1st time usin photoshop, very amateurish
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    even tho Im not tryna sound like Devin I overstand how people can hear that, cuz The Dude is in my top 10

& that was my 1st time usin photoshop, very amateurish

here's some good tutorials to watch
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Grip i 🤬 with it
    ysl i 🤬 with it
    gen, work on it babe, no hate
    floe...give chuck d his flow back
    brian b, needs some work but i 🤬 with it
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I'm THAT Guy, Whats Up With Out the 🤬 ? Darryl J Makin Some Much Needed Noise for KY
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    @aquafinafloe I don't wannabe 🤬 .I am.You cool though.You got bars
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Here's some of my raps/freestyles. Please critique me on what I'm good at and what I need work on.

ayo i'll listen after this here manning bowl
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited September 2010

howd i miss this?
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited September 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm THAT Guy, Whats Up With Out the 🤬 ? Darryl J Makin Some Much Needed Noise for KY

My 🤬 about to drop Kentucky Kush Pt2 probably by the end of this month. I finally got my studio up in running and I'm working as we speak.
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010

howd i miss this?

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.
  • MaliciousJynx25
    MaliciousJynx25 Members Posts: 127
    edited September 2010
    I go by the rap name of Malicious Jynx and im an up and coming rapper from Rhode Island, Any feedback is good feedback positive or negative

🤬 Me First
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8058586631ec20e1/

Tell Me What 2 Do (Produced by Lyfe-N-Death)
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80585980849ebe50/

www.myspace.com/maliciousjynx
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited September 2010

the hell happened
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    kinda late on brian b but u good wit dat laid back type 🤬 ....
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited September 2010
    I'll go with A.P. the Mayor as one of the hottest new heads original flow, and versatile, and nice with the punch lines
  • MikThomas
    MikThomas Members Posts: 39
    edited September 2010
    Intellectual Quota you def. need a better mic quality and better flow but your lyrics are real nice. Just have to work it out cause its a little choppy but def. sick lyrics.
  • MikThomas
    edited September 2010
    What do you yall feel about me?
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    MikThomas wrote: »

you got that real hip hop sound, but how versatale are you? eveyr song like this?
  • MikThomas
    edited September 2010
    nope. the whole project is on a soul/jazz hip hop style but i have a mixtape coming out which is mostly on commercial hip hop beats. i am basically trying to bring hip hop on any type of beat
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    MikThomas wrote: »

i dig da song as a whole, id prefer a more 808 style on da beat, but its still very nice, soulful...