What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

900 lb, 13-foot Alligtor (captured/killed)

245

Replies

  • tri3wtri3w Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Photoshopped.....

    Nope...thats realll......did an epsiode on it on MOnster Quest
  • Based GAWDBased GAWD Posts: 1,168
    edited September 2010
    Yea she thick but I'm afraid to have my thang round all them teef
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Nope...thats realll......did an epsiode on it on MOnster Quest

    Yea I looked it up after the Illustrator said something.

    There was another one a while back that was fake I didn't know they actually did find one that big.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,808 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    As much as i dont like gators and stuff i find this fucked up.
  • Funky DrFunky Dr Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Imma turn it into a pair of shoes...























    ...but really though, thats a tad fucked up, I could see if it was in your house, they went looking for it in its own home
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,535 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Okay, I'll admit that I've NEVER heard of this until Chike mentioned.
    really? we had a HUGE thread on this back in the day
    Chike wrote: »
    All life is magnificient, my friend.
    uh, no. for starters, those ridiculous hogs are NOT magnificent. i'll make a longer list of things that don't qualify as magnificent as needed
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    really? we had a HUGE thread on this back in the day

    uh, no. for starters, those ridiculous hogs are NOT magnificent. i'll make a longer list of things that don't qualify as magnificent as needed




    Well that's just the way you see it. Just like those people in the video laughing and having a grand ol time killing life forms.
  • TANGLUNGTANGLUNG Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    What good is the alligator dead?
  • And StepAnd Step Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Of course, but I'd feel bad in a way because the gator was just doing what a gator does and here I came along and killed it; because from my humanly perspective it was a threat. Its that between a rock and hard place thing, human life vs animal life. What to do? Depends how buddha you are I guess lol

    Nah. Funk dat. The gator was thinking the same thing. So it's who gets who first like Prodigy said. Before he got snuffed and sonned repeatedly...........
  • And StepAnd Step Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    What good is the alligator dead?


    Shoes, belts, luggage, West Virginia stew, etc..
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,535 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    Well that's just the way you see it. Just like those people in the video laughing and having a grand ol time killing life forms.
    i'm just waiting to hear what exactly makes these hogs "magnificent" beyond "eh, they exist." obviously we can agree to disagree on this if the answer is "i just think these hogs are cool."
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm just waiting to hear what exactly makes these hogs "magnificent" beyond "eh, they exist." obviously we can agree to disagree on this if the answer is "i just think these hogs are cool."



    I told you, all life to me is magnificient. It's beautiful to be able to experience what life has to offer and what gives anyone the right to take that away from anyone or thing other than for wanting to remain alive aka survival? It's not about just "I think hogs are cool" because I would say the same thing about any animal or creature. I guess I think life is amazing and you don't. If you want to put it that way.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Yeah they shouldn't have killed it...just like that pig...
    big_hog_hogzilla_pig_hunting_biggest.jpg

    is that the biggest pig ever? that shit is crazy
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    I told you, all life to me is magnificient. It's beautiful to be able to experience what life has to offer and what gives anyone the right to take that away from anyone or thing other than for wanting to remain alive aka survival? It's not about just "I think hogs are cool" because I would say the same thing about any animal or creature. I guess I think life is amazing and you don't. If you want to put it that way.

    dominican girls in lawrence=magnificent
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    difference b/t white folks & black folks huntin...


    white folks kill what they capture, and hang it as a trophy.

    black folks kill what they capture, and eat it!!! food for days my nig
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,535 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    I told you, all life to me is magnificient. It's beautiful to be able to experience what life has to offer and what gives anyone the right to take that away from anyone or thing other than for wanting to remain alive aka survival?
    because sometimes you want juicy pork chops?

    or those giant hogs are strays run amok that rip up the ecosystem and they really need to go
    Chike wrote: »
    I guess I think life is amazing and you don't. If you want to put it that way.
    i think some things are awesome and some things are not. elephants = awesome. those hogs = not so much.
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    man i do that shit by myself when im bored
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    1)because sometimes you want juicy pork chops?

    or those giant hogs are 2) strays run amok that rip up the ecosystem and 3)they really need to go

    i think some things are awesome and some things are not. elephants = awesome. those hogs = not so much.



    1) Why the hell would anyone with atleast half a brain consider eating that animal a good idea?

    2) wtf? Where are you getting this from?

    3) That's not even up to us to decide anyways... if they need to go, mother nature will decide that.

    4) and lastly... so what, you don't like hogs... does mean you should go out and kill them for fun just because you personally don't like them? What if someone doesn't like you? Is it ok to kill you for fun?
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    What good is the alligator dead?

    People eat alligator all the time..it's pretty good too.

    I don't really get the whole hunting thing, but some people actually enjoy hunting so catching a big prize is like getting a home run in baseball or a hole in one in golf.

    She didn't break the law, the hunting season is actually in place for good reason so I think all the treehuggers getting bent out of shape need to go down and stay in the swamps for a little bit. I bet they kill them a gator too.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    difference b/t white folks & black folks huntin...


    white folks kill what they capture, and hang it as a trophy.

    black folks kill what they capture, and eat it!!! food for days my nig


    You can eat the meat and still have an animal stuffed or mounted.
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    People eat alligator all the time..it's pretty good too.

    I don't really get the whole hunting thing, but some people actually enjoy hunting so catching a big prize is like getting a home run in baseball or a hole in one in golf.

    She didn't break the law, the hunting season is actually in place for good reason so I think all the treehuggers getting bent out of shape need to go down and stay in the swamps for a little bit. I bet they kill them a gator too.



    Barbaric.......
  • busayobusayo Posts: 857
    edited September 2010
    Yea, back during slavery some gator hunters would tie black babies to a hook and dangle them overnight from a tree limb as bait for the gator.

    what tha hell.
  • busayobusayo Posts: 857
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    difference b/t white folks & black folks huntin...


    white folks kill what they capture, and hang it as a trophy.

    black folks kill what they capture, and eat it!!! food for days my nig

    ummm africans used parts from their catches as ornament. ivory is valuable for a reason.
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    busayo wrote: »
    ummm africans used parts from their catches as ornament. ivory is valuable for a reason.

    lol, if I wouldn't have typed this someone would have dropped in with some line like

    "Westerners buying ivory is the only reason people kill elephants for it, without them paying for it, it wouldn't happen"
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,535 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    1) Why the hell would anyone with atleast half a brain consider eating that animal a good idea?
    so we have to agree to disagree on whether or not hogs live... but we can't disagree on eating juicy pork chops without pointlessly insulting people that do? what an open mind you have! i don't eat pork myself, but who the fuck cares if someone else does?
    Chike wrote: »
    2) wtf? Where are you getting this from?
    things that are not native to the US: wild boar. things that escape in the US and breed with boars: domestic pigs. it happens.
    Chike wrote: »
    3) That's not even up to us to decide anyways... if they need to go, mother nature will decide that.
    i submit that mother nature also created tool-using creatures called "humans" that serve as her instrument for making sure these hogs go
    Chike wrote: »
    4) and lastly... so what, you don't like hogs... does mean you should go out and kill them for fun just because you personally don't like them? What if someone doesn't like you? Is it ok to kill you for fun?
    see, now, i generally don't assume humans should be directly compared to wild hogs in this way, even if we're going to have some kind of "oh but we're all precious animals" diatribe coming.
Sign In or Register to comment.